What Are Your Micro-Criminal Activities?

Black Swan

I stole some bacteria off a petri dish once, does that count? :confused:

Mushroom

They did not even ask for abut traffic crimes, if they did pretty much 100% would have committed a crime.

I do wonder how many of the tax cheats are outraged when the rich engage in tax evasion.

If I pay a chap cash (perish the thought) for a service and, much to my surprise, he doesn't charge me any VAT, then surely he's the one committing the micro-crime, not me?

General Urko

In the early 90s, when I came up to Dublin and used to stay with a few then student mates of mine, they used to run over to the local pub and rob jacks roll, when they needed it!petunia Two are now dentists and another is a professor, who is highly regarded in his field!petunia

Bill

just out of interest , how do you put a product through a selfservice till for less than it's worth, I'm asking for a friend

im axeled

Took them long enough. They went with a more hardware dependent Conditional Access Module (CAM) so that those boxes emulating the CAM in software would not be able to cope. There are probably ways around that too. Don't know if video streaming will overtake this but a recent survey of new gTLD websites detected about 1.619 million video streaming sites (mainly in the Chinese market and about a million were adult VOD streamers and affiliates). The whole legal approach of lawyers applying to the courts to have two or three sites blocked are quite laughable in that they have absolutely no idea of the scale of the problem. Video streaming is far more widespread than people think and the poll probably underestimates it.
quite cotrrect, the other day the ankle biters were getting on my tits, so i says who wants to watch a movie, all they said, so i got up a list of kids movies on my dodgy boxx, they picked one, but it was via prime wire, one of the spots which the man got an injunction against the service providerss not to let in, it worked, ankle biters quite, my noggin stress free, happy day

General Urko

quite cotrrect, the other day the ankle biters were getting on my tits, so i says who wants to watch a movie, all they said, so i got up a list of kids movies on my dodgy boxx, they picked one, but it was via prime wire, one of the spots which the man got an injunction against the service providerss not to let in, it worked, ankle biters quite, my noggin stress free, happy day
'Ankle Biters', you r dogs like to watch movies?:rolleyes:

You really should have been attending your adult literacy classes.

I buy a medium-sized coffee every day, and receive a stamp on my loyalty card. When my loyalty card is full, I use it to fraudulently claim entitlement to a large coffee.
Reported. To the cops. This type of depravity has no place in a civilized society.

Black Swan

In the early 90s, when I came up to Dublin and used to stay with a few then student mates of mine, they used to run over to the local pub and rob jacks roll, when they needed it!petunia Two are now dentists and another is a professor, who is highly regarded in his field!petunia
I'd say your mates are wide open to 'bogmail'. petunia

RasherHash

Outstanding in his field.

They're still full of shït.

blokesbloke

I buy a medium-sized coffee every day, and receive a stamp on my loyalty card. When my loyalty card is full, I use it to fraudulently claim entitlement to a large coffee.
How does the fraud element come into it? They're giving you a stamp regardless of what size coffee you buy.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies