What do the Irish really think on unification?

Glenshane4

The essence of a country is its border - where its border begins and where its border ends. Ireland's border is at the beach.

The new de-facto border between Ireland as a whole and Britain will be once again and forever more in the Irish Sea.
The real borders are those "peace walls" in Belfast, Lurgan, Derry etc.

Talk Back

The real borders are those "peace walls" in Belfast, Lurgan, Derry etc.
Not really - you Unionists are our bitches now.

The real British in Britain are dumping your Unionist arses right now - in real time.

You squatters will be serving us Irish the horderves at our Victory Ball.

Glenshane4

Not really - you Unionists are our bitches now.
The real British in Britain are dumping your Unionist arses right now - in real time.
You squatters will be serving us Irish the horderves at our Victory Ball.
Now, now, now there is no need to resort to personal abuse. Nor is there any need to resort to vulgarity.

I am not a squatter. I am a member of the native tribe of Ulster, a tribe abandoned to Prod tyranny in 1921 and stabbed in the back by Eirefolk during the period 1970 to 1994.

There are parts of your post I do not understand.

"Are our bitches now?" What does that mean?

"In real time?" What does that mean?

"horderves at our Victory Ball" What does that mean?

Last edited:

death or glory

Well I see thevm rebs on here predicting a United Ireland in six months, six years or sixteen years.
Marty the fisherman said 2016 and look how stupid that turned out.
I'm Ulster till I die.

Pyewacket

i remember this site years ago, west Brits to the marrow, saying we in our Dublin semis brought off the GFA and the North should lie down now we have spoken.

Now the Brits have shown you they are not all that and a bag of chips.

And you were suckered by them. hah-hah.

Fine Gael is running rings round the Brits,. That must hurt too.

Oh the shocks.

Talk Back

Well I see thevm rebs on here predicting a United Ireland in six months, six years or sixteen years.
Marty the fisherman said 2016 and look how stupid that turned out.
I'm Ulster till I die.
No you're not - you foreigners have nothing to do with Ulster - other than you are squatting on Irish land stolen from us Irish people.

death or glory

Ooh I remember marty the Fisherman confidently predicting a United Ireland by 2016.
Now only foolish anonymous posters predict 6 months or six years as they know in reality it won't happen.

But you'll always have your dreams.

It's the Ulster boys making all the noise.

Talk Back

Ooh I remember marty the Fisherman confidently predicting a United Ireland by 2016.
Now only foolish anonymous posters predict 6 months or six years as they know in reality it won't happen.

But you'll always have your dreams.

It's the Ulster boys making all the noise.
And you nomads will always have your nightmares - your problem is when you wake up, your nightmare is your reality.

There is no artificial border through Ireland anymore - and there never will be again. Ireland's border is at the beach.

Poor locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland.

Hahahahaha

Glenshane4

i remember this site years ago, west Brits to the marrow, saying we in our Dublin semis brought off the GFA and the North should lie down now we have spoken.

Now the Brits have shown you they are not all that and a bag of chips.
What does the above mean?

Ireniall

Now, now, now there is no need to resort to personal abuse. Nor is there any need to resort to vulgarity.

I am not a squatter. I am a member of the native tribe of Ulster, a tribe abandoned to Prod tyranny in 1921 and stabbed in the back by Eirefolk during the period 1970 to 1994.

There are parts of your post I do not understand.

"Are our bitches now?" What does that mean?

"In real time?" What does that mean?

"horderves at our Victory Ball" What does that mean?
Are you going to vote for the Dupers now so Glen?

Pyewacket

Well. This Brexit lark is a **** up and now we all have to realise the British do not know what they are doing, so UI game on.

What is your problem with that, Irishmen and women?

Emily Davison

It's pretty well documented. Take the constant bleating of Irish Nationalists, their running around the world pleading for friends, their victim ideology, their immigration into England (the enemy - LOL), their tear jerking songs, their 'mammy' culture, their refusal to engage in military action, their tiny, hilarious armed forces and now even a gay male leader. These are all 'feminine' behaviours.

Contrast this with The British (esprcially The Ulster British) - stoic, tough, militaristic, stubborn, etc, etc.

Of course, The UK has changed as well and is in many ways more like The Irish now - as are The Ulster British.
What are you on about here.

Is Boris the philanderer, who doesn’t know how many children he has, by whom, your idol?

death or glory

All these dreams of a United Ireland and then there is us celebrating our centenary in two years time.

Now there's a bet you could put your house on.

But hey i suppose youse are natural born losers.

Pyewacket

have been asking for days if the Pie pundits think Boris and his Tory Ultras will win.

He has sacked everyone, He is down to the barrel scrapings with MPs.

Pie has decided that nevertheless he stands no challenge, because blah-blah Labour Communist, Brexit, Will of the People, English racist anti-EU.

Pie knows nothing about England. They have not even noted the floods and the reaction to them. Hint-hint.

Emily Davison

There is a load of panic on here that GB as usual has enough on its bloody hands, all self-inflicted, without looking after NI.

Why should they? It is not on their island.

Get used to the fact that the UK is not going to protect us all from a United Ireland. :)
You is, occasionally, funny.

McTell

Twitter
No
So reading bits of this thread, the overall pic is that we don't know what we want (beyond the usual 1600s labels) and even if we did we wouldn't know how to get it.

The money to pay NI's bills can come from london, brussels, dublin, beijing or noo yawk, no particular preferences there.

All of this sounds par for the course for the rest of us, so let's have the referendum soon.

New Threads

Most Replies