• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Emily Davison

As a fake persona, you have to remember your lies. This was the trip where you brought your nanny with you. And you talked about wearing a hijab (burka thread).

Have you been busy deleting posts in that thread, too, as well as asking posters who have quoted you to delete their posts, as you did with Emily?
By any chance Starry was it to Iran she went and not to Dubai? It makes more sense and you can wear Western clothing in Dubai.

Emily Davison

Excuse me, are you saying Ratio said that he doesn't believe in Christmas presents? He wrote about spending around 4,000 Euros on presents a year or so ago for family and friends. I admonished him on it, as there would be many posters who were struggling to buy Christmas presents for their children.

Ratio defended his spending.
Sorry I should have been clearer. Ratio doesn't believe in Santa, so her child doesn't get a present from Santa and there is presumably no excitement etc. But each to their own on that.

And yes you are correct, Ratio did mention on here an extraordinary amount spent as regards presents. But each to their own on that too. I'd have no issue with that as that's her good fortune to have money.

StarryPlough01

By any chance Starry was it to Iran she went and not to Dubai? It makes more sense and you can wear Western clothing in Dubai.
It would be in the burka thread. I remember Dubai because I have traveled through there so many times, so it stuck in my mind.

The point I was making was that Ratio has already given out information about himself that would identify him (actually your point!).

I know Iran has come up.

He has to remember his lies.

Did he state that he doesn't believe in Christmas presents
?

StarryPlough01

Sorry I should have been clearer. Ratio doesn't believe in Santa, so her child doesn't get a present from Santa and there is presumably no excitement etc. But each to their own on that.

And yes you are correct, Ratio did mention on here an extraordinary amount spent as regards presents. But each to their own on that too. I'd have no issue with that as that's her good fortune to have money.
I know some Jehova's Witnesses who don't celebrate Christmas.

StarryPlough01

It was a special hijab (with a motif on it, that was being promoted for sale at that specific time).

I will have to trust my recollection of Dubai because I associated his comment with Dubai airport regarding my own travels.

GDPR

I would rather not celebrate Christmas at all. I wish there was an Eastern Rite Catholic parish near us so that we could "do" Christmas on a different date to when the "world" is doing it. I have had Eastern Christians ask me frequently enough why Western Christians make a bigger deal about Christmas than Easter and I have told them that that is not true at all. Western Christians don't however Western society does but in a way that has nothing at all to do with Christianity.

Emily Davison

It was a special hijab (with a motif on it, that was being promoted for sale at that specific time).
I'm searching. So far Iran

http://www.politics.ie/forum/foreig...equired-wear-hijab-wwcc-iran-next-year-3.html

Because its a great country with very friendly people and cheap but exquisite quality food readily available as well as having a lot historical to see- a lot of people travel for other reasons than beaches.

LOL the biggest Islamophobes you can ever meet are from the Iranian emigre community but in its Right or Left manifestations.

They get a buzz out of it, especially when it comes to foreigners. Best if you dont have local friends or contacts to get someone in from the hotel to do your shopping for you and tip them well. There is a lot I like about the culture of that part of the world but haggling is not one of them.

StarryPlough01

He was waiting in a Dubai hotel bedroom for his partner wearing this hijab with motif.

It's so funny.

StarryPlough01

I'm searching. So far Iran

http://www.politics.ie/forum/foreig...equired-wear-hijab-wwcc-iran-next-year-3.html

Because its a great country with very friendly people and cheap but exquisite quality food readily available as well as having a lot historical to see- a lot of people travel for other reasons than beaches.

LOL the biggest Islamophobes you can ever meet are from the Iranian emigre community but in its Right or Left manifestations.

They get a buzz out of it, especially when it comes to foreigners. Best if you dont have local friends or contacts to get someone in from the hotel to do your shopping for you and tip them well. There is a lot I like about the culture of that part of the world but haggling is not one of them.
I'm still laughing. Don't bother doing any research. I miss that search button (broken) to find info on threads.

Ratio has given out so much information about himself online that would ID him to others. He should think twice before he posts.

StarryPlough01

The Search button problem might have been fixed. That will make life so much easier.

StarryPlough01

I found below:

~~snip~~
Anyways Im in a Muslim country waiting for himself to arrive and wearing my Poppy hijab, I feel so fantastically British at the moment-

It must have been in another thread where he mentioned taking the nanny on this trip. I'd say it was around the same timespan.

Any how, anonymity is not an issue here.

I have more important matters to attend to.

GDPR

Yes it was Poppy hijab- I always wear a Poppy each November. One of the dramas we had this year is that I put one on my better half on his way to work but when he arrived there he had taken it of (well this is the ROI) but when he arrived home it was on him- I found out about this and was not impressed. Anyway something I did which I personally thought was very cool was to make an Easter Lily hijab for our nanny for going to Iran- that was truly in the spirit of the GFA.

StarryPlough01

Yes it was Poppy hijab- I always wear a Poppy each November. One of the dramas we had this year is that I put one on my better half on his way to work but when he arrived there he had taken it of (well this is the ROI) but when he arrived home it was on him- I found out about this and was not impressed. Anyway something I did which I personally thought was very cool was to make an Easter Lily hijab for our nanny for going to Iran- that was truly in the spirit of the GFA.
Which thread were you on when you discussed going to 'Iran' accompanied by your nanny?

I recall Dubai, only because I associated it with layovers at Dubai airport. I wouldn't be interested in going to Iran.

GDPR

What about the ones of you in the gold bikini :?
I just mentioned I had one- no photos were posted.

People either think my taste is absolutely exquisite or utterly appalling. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground.

I do look fab in it though if I was so myself.

atkin8

I got lousy reports and at 16 told my dad he was wasting money sending me there .
Teachers have their favorites . I also noticed that those who were academically below me got better reports .

StarryPlough01

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom