What does religion contribute to socity

Cruimh

The 'jesus' bit is not actually a forename. It is a translation of a title through Aramaic, Greek and Latin. My point is that the people here claiming all sorts for a dead agitator in Judea don't even know the forename or family name of the person they care claiming to speak for, or for whom they are claiming historical fact.

That's some realisation isn't it? The fanaticals here don't even know the name of the man they are claiming was some sort of messiah.
Isa ibn Maryam seems to be the real deal.

TheField

No great surprise that an abortion supporter such as yourself intends boycotting the papal visit.
You see that's difference between the likes of you and I.

I'm inclusive - the Pope is welcome to come but I wouldn't be bothered to go see him. Wouldn't dream of treading on your right to go see him though, if that's your wont.

You on the other hand would seek to have maintained your beliefs over the rest of us in terms of your personal morality.

Thankfully, there are more inclusive choice offering citizens than your type!

parentheses

The 'jesus' bit is not actually a forename. It is a translation of a title through Aramaic, Greek and Latin. My point is that the people here claiming all sorts for a dead agitator in Judea don't even know the forename or family name of the person they care claiming to speak for, or for whom they are claiming historical fact.

That's some realisation isn't it? The fanaticals here don't even know the name of the man they are claiming was some sort of messiah.
You are confused Lumpy

Jesus is a forename, it is a translation of "Joshua". You're probably confusing it with Christ, which is a title.

McTell

Twitter
No
She's right. Roisin has no need to repeat herself. She is the only one on this thread who actually knows what God was thinking. Now how incredible is that!

No big deal. I know what dozens of Goddesses are thinking.

McTell

Twitter
No

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies