What happened to www.leovaradkar.ie and Varadkar's articles

ShoutingIsLeadership

I have been reading some of Varadkar's articles over the past few months (sad I know), and as I recall, they were on www.leovaradkar.ie .

I tried a quick 'Google' search for some of them this evening, and some results directing me to that website were returned. When I clicked on them, I got a page 404 error. When I try to go directly to the site, it diverts to www.campaignforleo.ie .

The articles seem to have vanished. I recall some of the articles expressing strident views, and wanted to re-read them.

Do any techies know if these can be found?

Just curious...

Incidentally, the FG website says that his website is www.leovaradkar.ie

former wesleyan

I have been reading some of Varadkar's articles over the past few months (sad I know), and as I recall, they were on www.leovaradkar.ie .

I tried a quick 'Google' search for some of them this evening, and some results directing me to that website were returned. When I clicked on them, I got a page 404 error. When I try to go directly to the site, it diverts to www.campaignforleo.ie .

The articles seem to have vanished. I recall some of the articles expressing strident views, and wanted to re-read them.

Just curious...

You should have cached them ( sad I know ) :D

robut

Just curious...

Use the WAYBACK MACHINE to look at cached versions going back a lonnnggg time:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160601000000*/www.leovaradkar.ie

Pick your year then the date you want to look at ..

galteeman

We are strong believers in the contributory principle. We don’t want a society divided into those who pay for everything and get nothing in return because they fall on the wrong side of a means-test, and those who believe they should be entitled to everything for free, paid for by someone else. We believe everyone should pay into the system and everyone should benefit.

Wagmore

Yeah would love to read an article about his "red cent" pledges. Two faced spiv.In any sane society, that would be a self administered mortal blow to political ambition he might have harboured.

Mick Mac

He will likely publish them in a little blue book. YFG muppets could read it will out hunting for welfare recipients.

Mick

New Threads

Most Replies