What I would tell the Pope

Mrs. Crotta Cliach

If you went to the event and had a chance to talk to the Pope for 5 minutes, what would you say to him?

DannyDoyle

And did your god not make brown people who want to work and raise families?
And who integrate into decent communities who put out the hand of charity to them and only expect them to live by our rules and not impose their, backward 1500 years behind the times religion and way of life, on their benefactors. Our God gave them knees to allow them to kneel and thank us daily and to use as supports while they beg forgiveness for the evils of most of their fellow travellers

Last edited:

Mrs. Crotta Cliach

We have 2 so far that want to discuss racism with the Pope. But would the Pope agree with them?

Mitsui2

And who integrate into decent communities who put out the hand of charity to them and only expect them to live by our rules and not impose their, backward 2500 years behind the times religion and way of life, on their benefactors. Our God gave them knees to allow them to kneel and thank us daily and to use as supports while they beg forgiveness for the evils of most of their fellow travellers
Janey but the crazy is like my new pup - gets everywhere once it's off the leash at all.

Sync

Do you think Argentina have squandered Messi or have the maximised their performance? It feels like the tactics for too long have been "Get it to our star player" and selecting the best 11 players available rather than working out tactics that utilise the stars and feature best players for the tactical position. Do you think that goes back to the days of Maradona and they're trying to recreate those results?

The OD

I didn't said one bad thing about your Mother!

(Don't hit me, please.)

between the bridges

Papa can moi introduce you to the Field Marshal....

Sync

Who was your favourite co-star on Game of Thrones? Do you think Martin has signed off the series ending? Did you get to see Natalie Dormer naked?

Mrs. Crotta Cliach

Why do people start senseless threads that are unrivalled in their stupidity for content and value?
And that is exactly why. Some days we just need a bunch of humorous and senseless things to brighten up our minds. It is like polishing the silver once a year. Or watching a match.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies