What I would tell the Pope

SweenyTodd

Women priests . Now. Married priests. Now.

Promote a few of said women priests to bishop and then to cardinal so that the Pope after his successor will be elected by women too.

Contraception now.

Those things alone will finally flush out the screwed up attitude towards sexuality faster than court cases .

Those two things
the above plus .... why didn't you speak out for unborn children rather worry about international diplomatic niceties.

londonpride

Would remind the Pope , "That prayer is like masturbation, it only feels good for the person doing it ,But does nothing for the person they are thinking of.

blinding

Heh Mother fooker ; Show me one iota of proof for this God you are fraudulently selling .

You and your religion and all the other religions are a fraud , Mother Fooker .

Dame_Enda

I would tell him that his policies need to start matching his tone. They still haven't even apologised for what they did to poor Galileo who correctly said the earth revolved around the sun. The doctrine of Papal Infallibility also needs to go.

D

Deleted member 45466

I would tell him that his policies need to start matching his tone. They still haven't even apologised for what they did to poor Galileo who correctly said the earth revolved around the sun. The doctrine of Papal Infallibility also needs to go.
What did they do to him?

owedtojoy

If you went to the event and had a chance to talk to the Pope for 5 minutes, what would you say to him?
"How did a nice guy like you end up as figurehead for one the biggest organised child abusing rings in history?

Unless you can get around to putting clear blue daylight between you and the child-abusing scum within the Church, as an organised religion the Catholic Church will soon be over.

And, FFS, start ordaining women."

HereWeGoAgain

I would refer him to Andrew Brennan's tweet and have our Government grow a pair to DEMAND he visit the sites of such crimes.

Andrew Brennan @AndrewSB49
1h1 hour ago

Ireland: Catholic Childcare Institutions where children were abused ~ #popeinireland

Thanks Andrew

HereWeGoAgain

MerrionStreet.ie @merrionstreet
2h2 hours ago

The first #popeinireland Media Centre is officially open. Over 1,200 journalists from 31 countries have accredited for this event.

HereWeGoAgain

MerrionStreet.ie @merrionstreet
2h2 hours ago

The first #popeinireland Media Centre is officially open. Over 1,200 journalists from 31 countries have accredited for this event.

Thankfully many of those journalists from outside Ireland have done their work and will air news items regarding the dark chapter in our history which was ignored during the 1979 Papal visit.

HereWeGoAgain

ronan shaw@roniejshaw
23m23 minutes ago
More
Ooooh..this arrived in the post this morning. Let's see what's inside.. #PopeInIreland #Stand4Truth

Thanks Ronan

PAGE61

I would ask him how is Dougal getting on since Ted is no longer with us , Poor Ted , he could have been pope

HereWeGoAgain

Daithi K.

@tvcritics
1h1 hour ago
More
Anytime @DeclanGanley, @DavQuinn, @MichaelKellyIC, @IonaInstitute, @Angelo_Bottone try to blame gay men, not paedophiles/misogynists for all the abuse in their catholic church before their leader arrives this week, please remind them of this. #popeinireland @Pontifex #Stand4Truth

Thank you Daithi
https://twitter.com/tvcritics

The Field Marshal

Your papal election was probably invalid, your teachings are without doubt formally heretical this means you are no longer a pope.

When the people discover the real truth about you there will be much anger.

Leave town now.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies