• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

What Irish People would Putin Welcome with Open Arms?

ruserious

In light of Gerard Depardieu escapading off to Russia, who would Putin want to take from here and why?

Keep your replies humourous and light.

Lonewolfe

Me I hope.

I heard the teachers in Moscow are getting 2,600 Yoyos take home pay on RTE radio over the weekend.

General Urko

Conor Lenihan!

ruserious

In Soviet Russia, Banks give you money!

Hand of Abbadon

The Quinn family. Putin seems to like that oligarchical type.

southwestkerry

can i be as bold as to nominate that fella Hector O what'his'name.
he would do a fine job on state telly their...
SwK

GDPR

The President: as a pet leprachaun who can write poetry. Extremely rare in Russia.

Hand of Abbadon

The President: as a pet leprachaun who can write poetry. Extremely rare in Russia.
A famous Fench leprachaun tried to become a Russian citizen one time but there was no way the Russians wanted him - his name was Napoloean.

Analyzer

Mary O'Rourke.

She can stop be non-stop appearing on Pravda/RTE, and can show up on Pravda/RU instead.

Verhofstadt

Website
I think Michael D.'s record of highlighting human rights abuses may not go down so well in Putin's Russia.

Ireland needs more not less Micheal Ds.

But yeah.. he looks funny.. see how small he is.. and his voice is odd too.

And yes I know this is meant be political humour.. but try harder to be less shallow next time.

True Republican

eamon gilmore, pat rabbitte, kathleen lynch and eric byrne. Those 4 former workers party tds shared with putin a common admiration of the soviet union. Rabbitte could be putins minister for controlling the russian media.