• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

What is Billy Hutchinson's cunning plan?

theloner

Former and possibly current UVF leader and ex-prisoner, Billy Hutchinson, seems to believe unionists have a cunning plan up their sleeve, but doesn't want to reveal such plans or 'make promises to anybody'. He refused to be drawn on the specifics of action being taken by himself and unionists to restore the Union flag at City Hall 365, but said: "We believe there are a number of decisions that we can take because we believe that there was (sic) illegal actions taken.

To be fair, he acknowledged democracy had determined that the Union flag was removed from Belfast's city hall but bizarrely claimed the process was flawed, saying 'It may have been a democratic decision between people in the City Hall but, I think that the process was flawed'. He believes all will be clear by the 'middle of next week'.

The UVF killer joined fellow unionists TUV leader Jim Allister, Henry Reilly (UKIP councillor from South Down), Craigavon council member Darryn Causby (DUP) and Robert Wallace, Portadown Grand Master of the Royal Black Institution in Portadown the other night, they all shared the stage and spoke about their hurt regards the flag. Ironically, Jimbo told the same crowd 'not to copy the Sinn Fein/IRA template of violence as they are simply laughing at loyalist violence and we must not give them that particular glee' as 'this is the flag which our forefather bled and died for - they also died for democracy and we must follow the democratic path. I wonder if he laboured this point to Winkie Irvine and Billy backstage.

The PUP leader called for unionist unity and stated they must take on republicans and “agitate just as much as they do. To coin a phrase - we’re not going away, you know'...Almost 30 police officers have been injured and a number of politicians have been subjected to death threats. as a result of the Union flag only going to be flown seventeen days a year as opposed to all year round.

Read more: Billy Hutchinson: Union flag 'may soon fly again' at Belfast City Hall - Northern Ireland, Local & National - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

vivabrigada

Ren84

Hutchison has the potential to resolve all this with some leadership. He's certainly a far more capable leader than either Robinson or Nesbitt.

vivabrigada

Mickeymac

Hutchison has the potential to resolve all this with some leadership. He's certainly a far more capable leader than either Robinson or Nesbitt.

Thankfully Nationalism have nothing like those 3 representing them.

Poor leadership within onionism has a lot to do with the present violence and thuggery from their voters.

InsideImDancing

Truth.ie

Whats the chances of Alliance losing their Belfast Cllrs in the next election, to be replaced by Unionists, who duly call for a re-vote??
I can't see Alliance keep their only MP either.
Possible?

Mickeymac

Whats the chances of Alliance losing their Belfast Cllrs in the next election, to be replaced by Unionists, who duly call for a re-vote??
Possible?

Part of Billy's cunning plan I'm afraid, he is after one of their seats as he is overwhelmed with his exposure to the limelight after a long absence.

Legolas

Possible?
Alliance in East Belfast are finised, no matter how many in the Strand vote for her alongside Unionists with splinters in their ass.

Mickeymac

Alliance in East Belfast are finised, no matter how many in the Strand vote for her alongside Unionists with splinters in their ass.

Given your history and predictions on here, I will go the opposite of what you are claiming.:lol:

Ex celt

The matter will be resolved when the number of Councils is reduced to 7 from 26. Newtownabbey,Lisburn and Castlereagh will become part of Belfast thus guaranteeing unionist hegemony in perpetuity.Belfast's population has halved in the last 40 years as decent people have fled from the criminal hordes.