What is the best way to raise the spirits of Hurricane victims - is there any model you favour?

Catalpast

In the age of social media we can transmit messages around the Globe in seconds

With the hurricane season in full flow we can all suffer from 'Disaster fatigue' and sometimes its hard to know how we can make a difference at a personal level

So its sure nice to hear that some enterprising young lassies have found a novel way to raise the morale of those who are down on their Luck!

TBH its a bit of harmless

However some do not agree and thinks its 'insensitive': roll:

Folks - please don't tell Ruth about this....:|

Models posting racy bikini and lingerie shots accused of being 'tone deaf' over Hurricane Irma 

dresden8

If I was up to my knees in sewage I'd rather look at an attractive lady than the latest turd to float by.

Just saying.

lilesosanne

Website
jobpathmyexperienceoftheemploymentandskillsprogram.wordpress.com
Twitter
@lilesosanne
If I was up to my knees in sewage I'd rather look at an attractive lady than the latest turd to float by.

Just saying.
;-) but one has to deal with the turds and then one can get one's own attractive lady to sit around in her undies or less for you. A man up to his joxters in turd is not attractive.

Of course to fully participate in equality there should be an equal number of semi clad males participating, to take the ladies minds of all the men cover in turds.

dresden8

;-) but one has to deal with the turds and then one can get one's own attractive lady to sit around in her undies or less for you. A man up to his joxters in turd is not attractive.

Of course to fully participate in equality there should be an equal number of semi clad males participating, to take the ladies minds of all the men cover in turds.
I try. But I think they prefer the turds to a ginger.

Half Nelson

I watched a woman complain about her alleged homeless situation on the Pat Kenny show.

But her main reason for going on tv was to sport a large (ugly) 'Repeal' necklace. Is there no depth these people won't stoop to?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies