What is the end game of the Israeli State/Zionism?

Speedfreak

Oppressed peoples will always fight back. Its not unlike the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto fighting the Germans. Or the Blacks fighting the Apartheid regime in South Africa.
It's completely different.

But you are unable to see through your slogans to the fact that the Jews hold completely different ideas that the Nazi Germans, or the South African White regime, did.

There is an odious propaganda which pretends they are the same. Specifically, the comparisons with both the Nazis, and the White South African regime, are systematically made, in two separate, dedicated campaigns.

And there is a propaganda which asserts that the Jews do in fact hold the same ideas as these two historical groups.

But the reality is far from this. The reality is all the Israelis ask is to be allowed live in peace in their little sliver of land in the middle east, and if that request is not acceded to, well they will defend themselves, not half-heartedly, as their very existence depends on it.

Clanrickard

Oppressed peoples will always fight back. Its not unlike the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto fighting the Germans. Or the Blacks fighting the Apartheid regime in South Africa.
Gaza and the West Bank were controlled by Egypt and Jordan from 1948bto 1967. Why weren't they fighting back then?

Golah veNekhar

First they're not really "pro-Palestinian" because they hurt normal Palestinians. E.g. Hamas follows an Iranian agenda rather than a Palestinian agenda. The PA is more interested in enriching themselves with European money than anything else.

And as regards the multitude of one man 'NGOs' on the ground with their video cameras, well they are more interested in making money, selling their pictures, than showing exactly is going on over there. - The more suffering, distress, and brutalization, they are able to depict, the happier is the anti-Israel 'charity' complex. So they plainly distort contrive, or plain fabricate events.

View attachment 1530

The recent Gaza border 'production':
Do you think Bloody Sunday in Derry in 1972 was justified? At least the Brits were ashamed of it while Israel spent a lot of 2018 openly doing the same thing- and with open government approval.

Again you fail to make the connection between the fact of so many Gazans willingness to sacrifice themselves at the wall the Zionist brutality towards indigenous Palestinians.

Golah veNekhar

Gaza and the West Bank were controlled by Egypt and Jordan from 1948bto 1967. Why weren't they fighting back then?
Because the occupation was a thousand times less brutal. Why do you think Troubles in Ulster basically ended after the Mc Bride Principles were brought in? Most people will only fight when things get really brutal.

Golah veNekhar

It's completely different.

But you are unable to see through your slogans to the fact that the Jews hold completely different ideas that the Nazi Germans, or the South African White regime, did.

There is an odious propaganda which pretends they are the same. Specifically, the comparisons with both the Nazis, and the White South African regime, are systematically made, in two separate, dedicated campaigns.

And there is a propaganda which asserts that the Jews do in fact hold the same ideas as these two historical groups.

But the reality is far from this. The reality is all the Israelis ask is to be allowed live in peace in their little sliver of land in the middle east, and if that request is not acceded to, well they will defend themselves, not half-heartedly, as their very existence depends on it.
Do they? Really? Hitler justified his treatment of and even worse his plans for the Slavs on the exact same grounds that you justify the Zionist regime in Israel/Palestine. Look Israel could have had acceptance by now in the region and "peace" however it started the settlement project in order to prevent a two state solution. Israel has by it's own admittance done what it can to de-stabilize the rest of the region because they see that as strengthening itself.

Golah veNekhar

And there is a propaganda which asserts that the Jews do in fact hold the same ideas as these two historical groups..
This really interesting, Peter Beinart who strongly supports a two state solution and is a Modern Orthodox Jew, has said that he fears that Israel is going to be a horrific judgement on the "Jewish tradition" as he sees it (of course there are multiple Jewish traditions). He is minces his words however he has within his own tribal restraint been relatively strong about what is happening in Israel/Palestine and pleaded with Liberal and Leftist American Jews to be as concerned about it as the tribalist fanatics. Have you read his "The Crisis of Zionism"? I somehow doubt it.

Nesuno

That sounds like another one of your threats. Now while I'm not Jewish you are welcome to PM me, and request that I turn up somewhere. I can assure you I will do so.
What a stupid thing to post. Assuming you are in ernest you don't know anything about the person you're calling out. How can be sure that S/he will show up as agreed, in the identifiable manor as agreed, or that you will for that matter. You have a lot to learn about conflict. You don't know that s/he will wipe the floor with you or you him or her for that matter. You're an amateur.

Nesuno

The Zionist regimes accusations of prejudice would carry more credibility if it wasn't racist in its own policies towards the Palestinians.
Totally agree. To quote the South African civil rights campaigner Steve Biko..

"When the oppressed become like the oppressors, then nothing is accomplished."

Nesuno

Do you think Bloody Sunday in Derry in 1972 was justified? At least the Brits were ashamed of it while Israel spent a lot of 2018 openly doing the same thing- and with open government approval.

Again you fail to make the connection between the fact of so many Gazans willingness to sacrifice themselves at the wall the Zionist brutality towards indigenous Palestinians.
For posters like Clanrickard, Telstar and Speedfreak it is perfectly justifiable. After all Goyim/Taigs/ Untermeschen should know their place. How dare these upstarts demand equality with their betters.

Golah veNekhar

For posters like Clanrickard, Telstar and Speedfreak it is perfectly justifiable. After all Goyim/Taigs/ Untermeschen should know their place. How dare these upstarts demand equality with their betters.
Clanrickard has basically admitted that the only reason he posts on Israel/Palestine issues is wind up Leftists and Muslims. Though accusations of trolling have become so common on the internet these days as to be meaningless he is in fact basically trolling. I find Telstar likable but I also find him to put it mildly not the most shiny penny in the purse, basically I think he just finds cheesy graphics to back up what his mummy and the Rabbis tells him and posts them here most of the time without giving it much thought.

Speedfreak is something different. They have a really bad case of chosenitis. Comparing Jews to anyone else would never occur to them and if they admit that the Jews have done bad things they will always slip in the "the Goyim made them do it". They probably see themselves as some idealistic universalistic enlightened liberal while to the eyes of others it is pretty obvious that they are a paranoid right wing tribalist of the first magnitude. She actually believes that anti-Semitism is never anything to do with Jews and when people stand up for Palestinian human rights than they are being anti-Semitic.

Clanrickard

Clanrickard has basically admitted that the only reason he posts on Israel/Palestine issues is wind up Leftists and Muslims. Though accusations of trolling have become so common on the internet these days as to be meaningless he is in fact basically trolling. I find Telstar likable but I also find him to put it mildly not the most shiny penny in the purse, basically I think he just finds cheesy graphics to back up what his mummy and the Rabbis tells him and posts them here most of the time without giving it much thought.

Speedfreak is something different. They have a really bad case of chosenitis. Comparing Jews to anyone else would never occur to them and if they admit that the Jews have done bad things they will always slip in the "the Goyim made them do it". They probably see themselves as some idealistic universalistic enlightened liberal while to the eyes of others it is pretty obvious that they are a paranoid right wing tribalist of the first magnitude. She actually believes that anti-Semitism is never anything to do with Jews and when people stand up for Palestinian human rights than they are being anti-Semitic.

Golah veNekhar

I thought you would be a fan of Kevin Myers?

Telstar 62

Leftists like this scumbag?? :wink:

Young Irish doctor Eóin Ó Murchú, PBP.
Waiting on the 3rd Intifada...

View attachment 1547