What possible advice could Finian McGrath have got from AG to make him do a blatant U-Turn on water charges?

Mad as Fish

It seems they are not WATER CHARGES .. according to Simon Coveney on CBLIVE tonight it was, is a TAX. So stop calling them a CHARGE. At last we have honesty.

His comments, by using the word TAX tonight and recently when referring to Water Charges, in my opinion, are ploughing the road for a decision already made for the future. That water charges will be rolled in with property TAX so the revenue can collect. This commission is a holding exercise for this decision already made ..
How that fits in with the privatisation goal is not immediately clear, however what does still happen is that IW (or whoever) will take ownership of all the water on your property if the present T&C's are adhered to. That's the prize, if they can rob the pension funds they will have no qualms about doing the same with water.

Notachipanoaktree

A significant part of Shatter's legal career involved advising battered women and children on how to obtain barring orders against misogynist bullying husbands. I'd doubt very much if many would want him apologising to low-lifes like those.
No Fault Divorce? After being told on many occasions 'no divorce' he goes full on into everybody's face. It isn't the battered wives or their families who profit from 'no fault' divorce. It's the Solicitors, Barristers, Courts, Para-Psyciatrists, mediators and the wives of the rich who profit from no fault divorce. Once again the law is built for profit, not justice. He's a whingeing bi*tch.

HarshBuzz

A significant part of Shatter's legal career involved advising battered women and children on how to obtain barring orders against misogynist bullying husbands. I'd doubt very much if many would want him apologising to low-lifes like those.
Shatter literally wrote the book on child protection law.

Talk to any social worker and they will almost genuflect if you mention his name.

Notachipanoaktree

Talk to any social worker and they will almost genuflect if you mention his name.
This then is why 'child protection law' is failing our children so badly. Because not only does it not protect vulnerable children it moves millions of euro into the pockets of the already well connected, those generally who would not recognise a vulnerable child right under their nose, those who spend their lives ridiculing, ganging up on vulnerable families and children....for personal gain. If you want to protect the vulnerable children you will put more capable and bigger' teachers into the disadvantaged areas. You would direct guidance resources towards vulnerable children. You will stop the available jobs being sucked up by political patronage. etc etc etc. The winners in all social protection fields are ' the lawyers, the connected, the insiders.

Just examine the groups in favour of water charges, ye know, those who really don't give a mothers 'damnF' about the water infrastructure except where it pertains to their own income and income taxes.

Last edited:

Notachipanoaktree

Because of the almost numbered set of stock statements, answers, arguments, contained therein. Most have no interest in their 'clients', don't have any idea that it is corrupt (UN Convention Against Corruption) to hide behind stockies instead of reporting it as it is or at least as they see it.

One 'bushy tail' in DL says to me. 'They're not the same as us'. Who the fuc*k was she referring to, 'they', 'us'.

Last edited:

hammer

Alan Shatter would be a great appointment.

Bannon would be a poor appointment.

Give Youth a go also and then do a FF and roll them out every week on VB show etc....

Notachipanoaktree

Alan Shatter would be a great appointment.

Bannon would be a poor appointment.

Give Youth a go also and then do a FF and roll them out every week on VB show etc....
'Don't you know who I am' says shatter to the Garda checking for DD'. They're all picking on me says Shatter to the Media on being caught applying omerta to his shady dealing re. MW.

No he wouldn't be a great appointment. Just more of the same. Same ol' same ol'.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies