• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

What they will not want to talk about at the FF Ard Feis

williewatch

So,

What will they not want to talk about at this weekends Fianna Fail Ard Feis.

I'll start the ball rolling :)

1.Willie O'Dea resigning from office and being investigated by the Gardai on foot of perjury allegations?

2. Ivor Callely being charged with submitting false invoices?

3.Former Fianna Fail senator Francis O'Brien charged with demanding money with menaces?

4.Former Fianna Fail councillor Gary O'Flynn appearing before Cork District Court charged with soliciting another man to murder three people?

What are your suggestions ?

flavirostris

Anything to do with Bertie Ahern.. he's just a former "member" you know

Man or Mouse

Lets buy no more elections and be honest.

Eoin Coir

Bertie will be in the distinguished visitors gallery and Biffo will be at the bar ?

IbrahaimMohamad

So,

What will they not want to talk about at this weekends Fianna Fail Ard Feis.

I'll start the ball rolling :)

1.Willie O'Dea resigning from office and being investigated by the Gardai on foot of perjury allegations?

2. Ivor Callely being charged with submitting false invoices?

3.Former Fianna Fail senator Francis O'Brien charged with demanding money with menaces?

4.Former Fianna Fail councillor Gary O'Flynn appearing before Cork District Court charged with soliciting another man to murder three people?

What are your suggestions ?
Their past and how they destroyed your future!

oggy

Wonder if I am too late to have motion raised about FF taking heed of what posters on p.ie say about the party

flavirostris

The Dublin church gate collection of 2012 which raised €20 for the party. Not even enough for John O'Donoghue to wipe his arse with.

Man or Mouse

Wonder if I am too late to have motion raised about FF taking heed of what posters on p.ie say about the party
Why would you want to do that? Would mean going straight wouldn't it? Not in the FF DNA.

oggy

Why would you want to do that? Would mean going straight wouldn't it? Not in the FF DNA.
Are you suggesting I am crooked or are you just a bitter old hag fed up with the smell of her pissy drawers ?

oggy

You read the Clár?

What a loser
Never fails to amaze how so many are obsessed with FF. Have to admit I love the attention the party gets for without our enemies we would have no friends

InsideImDancing

Expect that mad williewatcher stalker boy to make an appearance any time now.:)

TiredOfBeingTired

Warren Poynt

Micheal Martin and an un-explained cheque from a developer lodged in his wife's bank account.

The Co Louth bagman who came within an ace of fooling the people.

Anything to do with O Cuiv.

Immediate Past Presidents, Biffo and Bertie (the two elephants in the room).

The spirit of Callaly within/pervading the party (It hasn't gone away, you know).

FF's bankrupting of the economy.

The party's breakaway from Sinn Fein and its return to the fold (if the fold would have them !).

Its former plans to take-over or coalesce with the SDLP.

Martin's refusal (along with other Ministerial colleagues) to admit the Troika were in town, and in charge.

Any humility or expression of regret for destroying the country, the economy and the life prospects of upwards half a million people (on the dole)

Last edited:

oggy

Micheal Martin and an un-explained cheque from a developer lodged in his wife's bank account.

The Co Louth bagman who came within an ace of fooling the people.

Anything to do with O Cuiv.

Immediate Past Presidents, Biffo and Bertie (the two elephants in the room).

The spirit of Callaly within/pervading the party (It hasn't gone away, you know).

FF's bankrupting of the economy.

The party's breakaway from Sinn Fein and its return to the fold (if the fold would have them !).

Its former plans to take-over or coalesce with the SDLP.

Martin's refusal (along with other Ministerial colleagues) to admit the Tro.ika were in town, and in charge.

Any humility or expression of regret for destroying the country, the economy and the life prospects of upwards half a million people (on the dole)
If ya dress that up a bit and add a few reasons why you love to hate FF I will make an effort to have you make a speech at our Ard Fheis. Could be the party is looking for a few new bigots to entertain