• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Whatever happened to mpac.ie and Liam Egan?

oceanclub

Website
oceanclub.blogspot.com
When mpac.ie went down early this year, I presumed it was temporary and that it would reappear, perhaps even in another guises. But there hasn't been a peer from Ireland's cuddliest Wahadist since. Any idea what happened?

P.

Garland Names the Skies

I think his fundraisers pulled the plug when his french burka ban protest flopped. His youtube channel and twitter account were dissapeared also

gijoe

Search under a rock in the North West Frontier - and no, I do not mean Donegal.......

oceanclub

Website
oceanclub.blogspot.com
I think his fundraisers pulled the plug when his french burka ban protest flopped. His youtube channel and twitter account were dissapeared also
Surely if it was just money, he might not have maintaing the website but the rest is free? The fact that he closed the Twitter account - rather than simply not updating it - is very odd, almost as if he had something to hide.

P.

Sync

Surely if it was just money, he might not have maintaing the website but the rest is free? The fact that he closed the Twitter account - rather than simply not updating it - is very odd, almost as if he had something to hide.
I can't imagine it would have been very helpful to his whatever career path he was following.

Last time I heard about him was back in May for the Belgian protests. Maybe he's been saved like me and follows the holy way of Kabbalah.

Garland Names the Skies

P.
I'm speculating. I don't have any inside info obviously. It did all happen around that time of his flop protest. The disappearance does lead me to the suspicion that a third party gave him a tap on the shoulder and he was to some degree under their heel who maybe felt he was embarrassing the cause

Garland Names the Skies

I can't imagine it would have been very helpful to his whatever career path he was following.

Last time I heard about him was back in May for the Belgian protests. Maybe he's been saved like me and follows the holy way of Kabbalah.
Sorry you're right it was the Belgian not the French ban. My bad

Aindriu

Tis no loss anyway. One less fundamentalist nutjob to worry about.

Perhaps he has gone back to Yemen? He did think it was wonderful there.

myksav

What? It's gone? :shock: I hadn't noticed.

FrankSpeaks

Possibilities:

1. Shaved off his beard and became a born again Christian.
2. Getting treatment.
3. In Afghanistan with the Taliban.

gijoe

Tis no loss anyway. One less fundamentalist nutjob to worry about.

Perhaps he has gone back to Yemen? He did think it was wonderful there.
Is the Social Welfare that good there?? ;)

theObserver@hotmail.com

I used to love to hate that guy.

The "multicultural" newspaper Metro Eireann which gave him a platform to push his Islamic agenda stopped updating their website last May which is around the same time mpac.ie vanished.

Thac0man

Twitter
twit taa woo
He was actually working in Sarajevo for a while teaching 'English'. *cough*

Garland Names the Skies

He did like his jargon did our Liam. Who know's what he was teaching those Bosnians

oceanclub

Website
oceanclub.blogspot.com
I used to love to hate that guy.

The "multicultural" newspaper Metro Eireann which gave him a platform to push his Islamic agenda stopped updating their website last May which is around the same time mpac.ie vanished.
Really? Now that is a coincidence. Had a conversation with the editor arguing that if there were going to give Liam airspace, they should give equal space to a representative Muslim.

P.