• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

What's in my cocaine - and how does your use of legal-illegal drugs compare with other countries

mido

brughahaha

greenwithirony

All coke users are complicit in the murders of thousands of people, often innocent.

Worse, they're crashing bores.

10 minute drum solo anyone?
I thank Dirk Diggler & Reed Rothchild for demonstrating the unbelievable extent of the damage caused to music by cocaine (Station to Station notwithstanding...)

mido

You forgot rape, slavery and environmental devestation

In fairness so are tokers and drunks ( myself included)
did you do the survey? might enlighten you

mido

All coke users are complicit in the murders of thousands of people, often innocent.

don't disagree with you but alcohol isn't far of achieving the same result

Socratus O' Pericles

Hell yeah!

[video=youtube;bHDjGtj18X0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHDjGtj18X0[/video]

B

Boggle

Legalise it and introduce fair play type legislation.
Let the bores hurt nobody but themselves.

Kevin Doyle

In the interests of fairness I think you'd have to state all illegal drug users are

pragmaticapproach

I think we're all complicit in that.

cnocpm

Who's on the seventh floor,
Brewing alternatives,
What's in the bottom drawer,
Waiting for things to give,
Spare us the cutter,
Spare us the cutter.

M

MrFunkyZombaloo

On the question of how many different types of drugs I've ever tried the test says I'm average (middle 20%) - There were 12 that I've tried - 3 of which were prescribed...

The two other scores ("last 12 months" and "last month") I scored low - in the bottom 10%.

Will it make me change my smoking habits, no, but an interesting link all the same.

5 minutes of drumming ad 5 minutes of cheese?

[video=youtube;sdHyzGXAJPg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdHyzGXAJPg[/video]

wombat

Maybe coke use explains the high standard of logic on view in posts?

gerhard dengler

Ginger Baker 11 minute drum solo.
[video=youtube;uLQAzrZ4F9c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLQAzrZ4F9c[/video]

I agree with the main point that you make though

Dadaist

You forgot rape, slavery and environmental devestation

In fairness so are tokers and drunks ( myself included)

Clearing of the rain forest in the Amazon for beef farming.

• Globally the meat industry generates nearly 1/5 of greenhouse gases (GHGs), more than transport 1. In the EU livestock production is responsible for 15% of GHGs2 and in the UK it's responsible for about 8.5%3. But his figure doesn’t take into account emissions resulting from land-use change (primarily forests cleared to grow animal feed or farm livestock).
  • On average, 40% of global grain production is used in livestock feed, although in richer countries the proportion of grain used for animal feed is around 70%4
  • Water used for livestock production is projected to increase 50% by 2025. It currently accounts for 15% of all irrigated water5.
  • Producing 1kg of beef requires 15 times as much land as producing 1kg of cereals, and 70 times as much land as 1kg of vegetables6.
url=http://www.wwf.org.uk/what_we_do/changing_the_way_we_live/food/livestock_impacts.cfm]Livestock impacts - WWF UK[/url]

Do you guys hold meat eaters and leather wearers responsilbe for all the many ills associated with beef farming?

Is it individual users that cause all the criminal activity associated with the drugs industry or is it prohibition?

Cocaine is an obnoxious drug, but a little perspective please.

Last edited:

IvoShandor

Twitter
yes
And I thought I was a moderate drinker! A very censorious survey. Great list of drugs, most unknown to me..I'd love to try the Baby Hawaiian Waitrose Seed

richie268

Apparently I'm a junkie and in the top 10% in Ireland, where do I apologise for all the killing and rape I've caused
Never apologise just buy more