• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

When Inda was defending D O'Brien, why was Rabitte grinning?

leftsoc

Have Rabitte and co. morphed into Blueshirts?

Was I the only one perplexed by Rabitte's inane grin as he sat beside Inda when he was defending Denis O'Brien of tribunal fame. Vincent Browne showed it on last nights show, but strangely did not comment on Rabitte's odd demenaour .

It occurs from about 33 minutes into

http://www.tv3.ie/3player/show/41/59721/1/Tonight-with-Vincent-Browne

When did the the Labour Party become Denis O'Brien's Brass Band? Did I miss a memo?

Last edited:

sport02

He was delighted with himself, he just passed level seven on tetris on his iphone before the camera saw him put his phone back in his trouser pocket.

Mushroom

Was I the only one perplexed by Rabitte's inane grin as he sat beside Inda when he was defending Denis O'Brien of tribunal fame. Vincent Browne showed it on last nights show, but strangely did not comment on Rabitte's odd demenaour .

3player | Tonight with Vincent Browne - Tuesday, 26 February 2013

When did the the Labour Party become Denis O'Brien's Brass Band? Did I miss a memo?
Noticed it too - he was grotesque, like a smug gargoyle.

It reminded me of some of the weird facial contortions that O'Cuiv used to gurn out when sitting in the same seats a few years ago; maybe the seat is haunted.

leftsoc

I was pleased to see Elaine Byrne (on VB's Lowry programme) referring to Rabitte's sickening performance. I was begginning to think me and Mushroom were the only ones who thought it disgusting.

SeanieFitz

3player | Tonight with Vincent Browne - Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Of all of the current cabinet I am most disappointed in Minister Rabitte, he seems to go around with an arrogant, condescending, patronising smirk on his face

If nothing else I am disgusted that he has allowed the Great Benefactor to build up such control of the Irish print & broadcast media.