• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

When is it okay for a guy to go shirtless?

SevenStars

Seeing as we are having a sort of summer just curious to know what people think....

SevenStars

It's ok if it encourages women to go shirtless

cYp
LOL....The only women I have ever seen going shirtless in public have been aggro lesbian types who would skull melt you if you suggested a sex dungeon...lol....

SevenStars

Malbekh

Under FF, most of us have had to go shirtless, they are an equal misfortune political party...

Cruimh

It covers social mores , and issue of public policy and law apply, as men are allowed go topless, whereas women aren't

cYp
The OP doesn't

David said :

From now on 'Chat' is the place where you can talk about anything NOT to do with politics, I'm giving up my age-old request to keep P.ie strictly about politics, on the basis that anything non-political will go in chat.
The OP didn't in any way raise the issue of why women cannot etc etc

I think you didn't notice the thread was in the wrong place and are too stiff necked to admit it.

corelli

Seeing as we are having a sort of summer just curious to know what people think....
Two issues.

A good/muscled torso is a prerequisite. After that you can get into discussing when it would be appropriate to expose it. For me, total exposure on the beach etc only thanks, given that in our culture travellers and scangers are the only ones to think it appropriate to walk down the public streets so un-attired.

Oh, and just as an afterthought, walking about with your shirt totally unbuttoned is, to me, even worse than wearing nothing at all. Such exposures are generally accompanied by beer guts and and a surfeit of tire-chain thick rope jewelry.

Red_93

LOL....The only women I have ever seen going shirtless in public have been aggro lesbian types who would skull melt you if you suggested a sex dungeon...lol....
Didn't you say gays and lesbians had psychological problems? In which case I agree with Underdog, no-one should go shirtless for you, you'd probably bite their nipples off you ultra-catholic nutter.

johnfás

On a beach. Simple as that. Otherwise you look like a scumbag or a poser.

imokyrok

On a beach. Simple as that. Otherwise you look like a scumbag or a poser.
Plus they'll end up with skin cancer in their latter years. Mind the bald spot too Sevinstars.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Two issues.

A good/muscled torso is a prerequisite. After that you can get into discussing when it would be appropriate to expose it. For me, total exposure on the beach etc only thanks, given that in our culture travellers and scangers are the only ones to think it appropriate to walk down the public streets so un-attired.

Oh, and just as an afterthought, walking about with your shirt totally unbuttoned is, to me, even worse than wearing nothing at all. Such exposures are generally accompanied by beer guts and and a surfeit of tire-chain thick rope jewelry.
I think it is absurd that a pretty woman going topless is considered illegal and indecent ... yet a fat beer bellied slob can wander around topless - if the law was fair, he'd be booked for gross indecency !

cYp

Red_93

I think it is absurd that a pretty woman going topless is considered illegal and indecent ... yet a fat beer bellied slob can wander around topless - if the law was fair, he'd be booked for gross indecency !

cYp
Is that illegal....god we're so backward:rolleyes:.I just though Irishh women were too embarrassed.