When is it okay for a guy to go shirtless?

corelli

I think it is absurd that a pretty woman going topless is considered illegal and indecent ... yet a fat beer bellied slob can wander around topless - if the law was fair, he'd be booked for gross indecency !

cYp
We have good old victorian/janacist morality on our statute books.

However, if you did not want to look at boobs all day, this would upset you not at all!! :)

toughbutfair

I think it is absurd that a pretty woman going topless is considered illegal and indecent ... yet a fat beer bellied slob can wander around topless - if the law was fair, he'd be booked for gross indecency !

cYp
and the pretty girl should be booked for gross decency.

SevenStars

I've never known a 100% lesbian, so thanks for advice !

cYp
Really?

I shared a flat with one in Germany....I guess Im more aggressive than the average girl but she was really too much...

jacko

one of the weekend papers (observer?) had a piece about Barcelona city officials imposing fines on people who go shirtless around the city - seen as a way of clamping down on loutish behaviour

SevenStars

cYp
Cyp in Canada I think they passed a law making it legal for women go topless in public in the name of equality...You could do some research on the topic if it interests you.

corelli

one of the weekend papers (observer?) had a piece about Barcelona city officials imposing fines on people who go shirtless around the city - seen as a way of clamping down on loutish behaviour
More like clamping down on the North Africans. Catalan police rock!! I would rather take on a storm trooper, having seen them in action once or twice.

SevenStars

Didn't you say gays and lesbians had psychological problems? In which case I agree with Underdog, no-one should go shirtless for you, you'd probably bite their nipples off you ultra-catholic nutter.
Im not and have never been a "Catholic".

The Field Marshal

After the captains announcement that the plane was in serious trouble and would have to crash land in 20 minutes a young women passenger shouted out :
" I might only have 20 more minutes to live .I have never been with a man.. Is there any man on bord who will make me feel like a real women for once in my life?"

There was silence and then from the rear of the plane this gorgeous hunk arose from his seat and walked down the aisle unbuttoning his shirt as he went.
Naked from the waist up he stood before the trembling women, his fine muscular torso glistening with perspiration.

He handed the women his shirt and announced in a loud voice
"Here ,iron this".

Last edited:

SevenStars

Also , on mature recollection, I've definitely seen a non lesbian go topless in public

cYp
Not on the beach...Where?

Presume you are talking about a girl?

D

Deleted member 17573

Probably trying to start a row with Madrid on shirtlessness:roll: Seriously though, the Spaniards are perfectly happy with toplessness on the beach and a huge % of the women do so, but are not happy with it on the streets. Not prudery - more a sense of what they consider "appropriate"

Malbekh

This thread rocks and is far more important than any of the innumerable Kenny/Burton/Cowen threads that are currently en vogue. The ennui...

SevenStars

Probably trying to start a row with Madrid on shirtlessness:roll: Seriously though, the Spaniards are perfectly happy with toplessness on the beach and a huge % of the women do so, but are not happy with it on the streets. Not prudery - more a sense of what they consider "appropriate"
Im not sure about that...."Appropriate" is a psychological state.

Even the biggest prude is naked in the shower...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies