• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

When the revolution comes.....

needle_too

Thread for your thoughts on a new Ireland.

one line per post, please, starting with 'When the revolution comes.....'

When the revolution comes..... Only Fianna Fail'ers and Green party members and their voters should be liable for Irelands debts; to be extracted from their earnings.

firefighter

What revolution?

Scores of revolutionaries have come and gone over the last 2 years. I think their IT job is a bit of a dampener.

Last edited:

lonemother

it probably comes too late

needle_too

What revolution?

Scores of revolutionaries have come and gone over the last 2 years. I think their IT job is a bit of a dampener.
ook! ook!

harryshounds

when the revolution comes......................................x factor will finally be de commisioned:D

goosebump

Thread for your thoughts on a new Ireland.

one line per post, please, starting with 'When the revolution comes.....'

When the revolution comes..... Only Fianna Fail'ers and Green party members and their voters should be liable for Irelands debts; to be extracted from their earnings.
Presumably, when the revolution comes, the revolutionaries won't be paying off the debt.

Isn't that the whole point of the revolution?

What's the point in having a revolution if you're going to do the same things the people whom you overthrew were doing?

Have you thought this revolution through?

spidermom

when the revolution comes......................................x factor will finally be de commisioned:D
Surely that will be the cause of the aforementioned revolution???

(sure there's nowt else happening is there????...:)....)

beamish2010

A revolution.

I wish there would be a revolution here in Ireland.However I very much suspect that there is as much chance of a revolution here in Ireland as North Korea winning the World Cup.

needle_too

Presumably, when the revolution comes, the revolutionaries won't be paying off the debt.

Isn't that the whole point of the revolution?

What's the point in having a revolution if you're going to do the same things the people whom you overthrew were doing?

Have you thought this revolution through?
ook! ook!

garrett

or

I wish there would be a revolution here in Ireland.However I very much suspect that there is as much chance of a revolution here in Ireland as North Korea winning the World Cup.
or maybe we would end up like North Korea- picture it

cry freedom

When the revolution comes I want a front seat in front of the guillotine
[Will I be banned for this?]

pujols

The revolution will be sponsored by MasterCard, GM, GE, KFC, Mc Donalds and Coca Cola...

myrak

When the revolution comes...Ireland will have an 'opt out'.