• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Where are all ex politicians now ?

spidermom

Former FF minister Pat Carey joins PR firm - The Irish Times - Wed, Aug 14, 2013

Pat has a new job.....as does Dermot Ahern, Noel Dempsey,John Gormley, Áine Brady ( is chief executive of Third Age, a voluntary organisation promoting the contribution of older people in local communities) Peter Power and Dick Roche.
We know Harneys is back working and Conor Lenihan is off in Russia...

Áine Brady working with the elderly following her humiliation at their hands over the medical card debacle shows that anything is possible I suppose!! :)

Anyone know where any of the rest are??

tigerben

Where ever they are they laughing at the taxpayers , with big pensions, no major street protests , free parking at Leinster house and cheap beer and no accountability .

Mr. Bumble

Former FF minister Pat Carey joins PR firm - The Irish Times - Wed, Aug 14, 2013

Pat has a new job.....as does Dermot Ahern, Noel Dempsey,John Gormley, Áine Brady ( is chief executive of Third Age, a voluntary organisation promoting the contribution of older people in local communities) Peter Power and Dick Roche.

Áine Brady working with the elderly following her humiliation at their hands over the medical card debacle shows that anything is possible I suppose!! :)

This Pat Carey?

[video=youtube;k2sioK9Fcek]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2sioK9Fcek[/video]

Berchmans

Have any of them who were on a career break or secondment from teaching gone back to teaching?

Somehow I doubt it.

Marcos the black

The bull is now a taxi driver.

RobertW

Have any of them who were on a career break or secondment from teaching gone back to teaching?

Somehow I doubt it.
Definitely not Mary Hanafin. . . For 5 years she told everyone she was the boss in Education. . . To go back teaching would be something her ego couldn't take.

Barry Andrews is the CEO of GOAL (replaced John O'Shea).

tigerben

they did the country; some service!
They sure did and put us all to work to service the banks!
Anyway never mind ex politicans , I like to see the current ones, David Stanton like the invisable man, only seen and photographed if on offical FG. Got a skip in today needed to clear the garden so all the " no Fianna Fàil politicans or canvassers" no Fine Gael politicans or canvassers or Midleton councillors supporting FG" and" No Dog but I'll bite just As hard if any member , canvasser, or anyone associated with labour comes into my driveway" . Best get sorted early!

nonpartyboy

i was just about to post similar, quangos and consultants.........once again irish politicans prove that everything said about them is actually true........

spidermom

Marcos the black

And he's charging €18.99 per copy for it.....

DaveM

What are all the ones you listed working at???

automaticforthepeople

Anyone know whatever happened to Micheál Martin after he left cabinet? Remember him? The guy that defended Bertie over the tribunal and who hurled for Blackrock and won All Ireland medals alongside Ringey?

Nedz Newt

The bull is now a taxi driver.
He dropped into a bar I was in at the weekend, looking a lot less ruddy than of yore and wearing an appalling shellsuit (I kid you not).
He had with him a galleon in full sail (It actually turned out to be his wife, but first impressions last i guess).
Interestingly, the local FF supporter (a neighbour's child to The Gunner) I was playing pool with paused to remark "Lookit the fooker, no shame".
He's putting himself about to get on the ticket again, but my research (i.e. the pool player) indicates he'll struggle to get it.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies