Where Are The Resignations?

reknaw

So who's going to resign and who's going to get fired for this sorry mess?

Report examines circumstances of Keegan death - RT News

I won't hold my breadth in this banana republic.
No one is going to resign and it's extremely unlikely that anyone will get fired for it. :mad: Not even if the Keegans are successful in their legal action (which I heartfully hope they are) and get a stack of compensation. The taxpayer, as always, will pay, not the tossers who cocked up.:rolleyes:

This is Ireland, not a banana republic. They have sunshine in banana republics.petunia

Dunlin3

This is Ireland, not a banana republic. They have sunshine in banana republics.petunia
You're right, I've forgotten how well you get rewarded for faultless service (gross incompetance) to the state.

Patrick Neary
Rody Molloy
Bertie Aherne
Dermot Ahern
Jim McDaid
Ivor Callely
John O'Donoghue
Martin Cullen

To name but a few.

enby

Could you imagine if this happened in the mid 90's when Nora Owen was Minister for Justice? The Bull (with the assistance of the red tops) would be hounding her up and down the airwaves for weeks.

Legacy

It is an absolute disgrace that individuals are not held accountable for their actions - or in this case their inactions - which directly led to the death of this man. They are civil servants for Gods sake- paid from the public coffers. They should have a higher level of responsibility and accountability than other sectors for that reason alone.

If people dont do their jobs properly they deserve to be fired at the very least.

I am losing patience with the 'anonymity' that some people in the public service enjoy :mad:

New Threads

Most Replies