Where are the sharks when they're needed? Women's mass skinny dip in Wicklow breaks world record

nationalsday

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/thousands-of-women-break-record-for-worlds-largest-skinny-dip-at-wicklow-beach-36993323.html

Should this sort of unspeakable beastliness be allowed, and why were they not arrested for committing a criminal offence?

Section 45 of the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) Act 2017 is quite clear:-

45. (1) A person who exposes his or her genitals intending to cause fear, distress or alarm to another person is guilty of an offence.

Is it not right that the elderly should be protected from this spectacle?

rainmaker

Administrator
In the dictionary, under the word Misogynist there is a photograph of you.

Did this really cause anyone ' fear, distress or alarm' or are you just looking for something to be outraged about again :roll:

Last edited:

Morgellons

Yikes-more orange peel there than Fruitfield marmalade factory-would probably scare the sharks away!

Fair play to them, though. A bit of nudism every now and then does wonders for your sense of place in the grand scheme of things and they raised money for charity.

Old Mr Grouser

Gay Marriage, Abortion, Mass Nudity.

Let Erin remember the days of old,Ere her faithless sons betrayed her.

Morgellons

I think you're being unduly harsh on OP. I think he was writing tongue in cheek, in a light-hearted, jokey manner.

Spirit Of Newgrange

a bit confused here. Somebody please define 'skinny' dip for clarification ?

raetsel

I think you're being unduly harsh on OP. I think he was writing tongue in cheek, in a light-hearted, jokey manner.
Nope. His posts on other threads are embarrassingly misogynistic. Big chip on both shoulders.........................:)

nationalsday

Precisely and thanks

Me? Misogynist? Begob shurley shome mishtake dere, sirr.

The other question then concerns the issue of hygene - at least pools contain buckets loads of chlorine..

Last edited:

NYCKY

Yikes-more orange peel there than Fruitfield marmalade factory-would probably scare the sharks away!

Fair play to them, though. A bit of nudism every now and then does wonders for your sense of place in the grand scheme of things and they raised money for charity.
There is more spare tires there than Uncle John Joes silage pit.

Old Mr Grouser

The comely maidens have moved on from the cross roads to the shores.
But the comely maidens of 1943 would have been prudently dressed in three or even four layers of underwear.

It's likely that a good few of those foolish and ungodly women who paraded about in their pelts last Saturday are now down with pneumonia - their due desserts.

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. Galatians 6:7

Last edited:

Seán E. Ryan

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/thousands-of-women-break-record-for-worlds-largest-skinny-dip-at-wicklow-beach-36993323.html

Should this sort of unspeakable beastliness be allowed, and why were they not arrested for committing a criminal offence?

Section 45 of the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) Act 2017 is quite clear:-

45. (1) A person who exposes his or her genitals intending to cause fear, distress or alarm to another person is guilty of an offence.

Is it not right that the elderly should be protected from this spectacle?
Whether or not you're frightened by a vagina is of no consequence. See your own quote from Section 45. The woman or women who frightened you would have to have intended to do so. I'm confident that none of them know or care that you exist and that proving intent would be nigh on impossible. Especially so, since the event was about raising money for and awareness about breast cancer.

Jesus wept...

Old Mr Grouser

Jesus wept

As I said a few hours ago on another thread - There's many a true word spoken in jest.

Like my father before me I could never abide filth or bad language, particularly in front of women.

But nowadays the women are as bad as the men.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies