• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Where is Bertie ? (Second Thread)

LISTOWEL MAN

when asked where the money came from martin cahill told the police he had a "good day at the races"

bertie said he won it on a horse

SuirView

when asked where the money came from martin cahill told the police he had a "good day at the races"

bertie said he won it on a horse
Do you know how ex FG Minister Ml Lowry managed to repay the FG debt?
Others in FG tried and failed.
They couldn't even repay the interest!

SuirView

come may 24 i am voting for FG
Well done,
I love posters that tell us who they're voting for.
Unlike the wasters that are ashamed to tell us!
They're usually the poor SF wasters.
Shame.

LISTOWEL MAN

Well done,
Shame.
i was talking to a SF supporter and when i mentioned the abuse cover up he said "I don't care about that"

Watcher2

Well done,
Shame.
Not to mention anything about the curtain twitcher wasters who are so keen to get into everyone's business including voting and sexual preferences.

SuirView

Not to mention anything about the curtain twitcher wasters who are so keen to get into everyone's business including voting and sexual preferences.
He did "mention" his voting preference,
Do keep up!

SuirView

I didn't say he didn't. You appear to be the one who cant keep up. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I did say he did!
Post #165 on this thread is the proof.
Do keep up.
What party will you give give your number 1 vote to on May 24th?
No shame.

fifilawe

is he looking to get some money from the Clinton Foundation to launch a bid for the presidency here? Bidding for a job with the UN as "Peace Envoy/Negotiator"? he is a "persona no gratia" by now and should F****off out of this continent and take his dreadful legacy and family with him and stay on one of those tax havens in the Carribean if he can bribe the authorities to give him residency.

stanley

Wishful thinking, he wants to stick around here and eradicate the shame of Mahon, revise History.

If he did go anywhere it would be Nigeria, they enjoyed "talks and lectures" from him on the success of the Celtic Tiger.

SuirView

Wishful thinking, he wants to stick around here and eradicate the shame of Mahon, revise History.

If he did go anywhere it would be Nigeria, they enjoyed "talks and lectures" from him on the success of the Celtic Tiger.
Why do ye still want to know where Bertie is?
On a thread that's over 10 years old!
Couldn't make it up

fifilawe

I would like the Bert to be "exposed for the world to see as the Concentration camps are left in Poland to remind us what the Nazis did".
He fiddled and diddled while his cronies and mates bankrupted the country.

stanley

I would like the Bert to be "exposed for the world to see as the Concentration camps are left in Poland to remind us what the Nazis did".
He fiddled and diddled while his cronies and mates bankrupted the country.

And now he wants everybody to forget about his past, forgive him, everybody partied and wants as a testament that the Irish people have granted him absolution to somehow become President, the guy should be doing time, won't be short on money as his mates have looked after him offshore.

Popular Threads

Most Replies