Where is Enda Kenny?

SKELLY

Haven't heard nothing from him in nearly a week!

Is he just sitting back and laughing at all this?!
that's if he is even capable of laughter!!

slippy wicket

Every orchestra needs a conductor.

Tomas Mor

He was on Six One news, interviewed by Teresa Mannion.

midlander12

After the train wreck of his last interview, I'm not surprised he's avoiding them. Still he must be happy enough at how he's survived and at the Red C poll. Someone at work remarked today that he's improved a bit (not sure whether through invisibility or some slightly sharper performances in the Dail). I presume he now has the option of putting down a motion of no confidence (without a leadership challenge as well?)

corelli

He was on the 6.1 news from Mayo. Not living in Dublin, it's rather hard to be parked in Montrose constantly, like Rabbit and Gilmore.

Inda Kenny

I have been busy doing media lesson trying to look as if I know what I am talking about when it comes to our plans
Also have been shopping for something called charisma no luck yet in finding it anywhere

Broke

After the train wreck of his last interview, I'm not surprised he's avoiding them. Still he must be happy enough at how he's survived and at the Red C poll. Someone at work remarked today that he's improved a bit (not sure whether through invisibility or some slightly sharper performances in the Dail). I presume he now has the option of putting down a motion of no confidence (without a leadership challenge as well?)
Enda is being kept out of sight untill after the election.If he is seen to much in public,the public might vote FF in again ha,ha.

polcol2

At the rate things are going contact the Taoiseach's office he will be in there very soon much to the dismay of many here!!!

cruachan

Another where is ... (insert FG front bench spokesman we haven't seen in 2 days) to join the Leo Varadker, Richard Bruton etc. threads. Think I'll start a Phil Hogan one next, maybe by the end of the week we'll have the whole front bench.

turdsl

If Kenny was in Cowens shoes today, he would have sacked them at dinner time.
It is obvious the cabinet is split, let the Greens support him from outside cabinet if they have the country at heart. Cowen is weak allowing them to stay on after they stabbed him in the back.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies