Where is George Lee? Anyone know?

doubleglaze

Has anyone seen him on T.V., heard him on the radio, received correspondance from him or seen him in Ireland since the draft NAMA legislation was published (last day of July)?

Bishop Casey

Has anyone seen him on T.V., heard him on the radio, received correspondance from him or seen him in Ireland since the draft NAMA legislation was published (last day of July)?
They are re-programming him, which in itself isn't a bad thing. When we see him again his commentary will have been updated to allow him to talk for 25 minutes without actually saying anything.

doubleglaze

I hope he doesn't go the way of most politicians.

I see from yesterday's Irish Times that he attended Nuala Fennell's funeral on Friday. This then means that he is in the country.

ajax1000

George is following a great tradition and is learning the art of politics.

He will soon have the minister's car and all the benefits.

goosebump

Last I heard he was telling us we shoud ignore the European Commission and crank up borrowing to 14-15% of GDP.

Dáiler

Little Georgie is around alright, seems like a man with a lot more time on his hands these days than he ever did in the past

euroboy

The people did a great misjustice to the country voting Lee in,.like the people of dublin central voting in Bertie. Both would have been much better if he stayed where he was.

ang

Hopefully studying NAMA draft legislation. Getting ready to explain to the public the economic disaster it really is. Well somebody has to do it ? Might as well be George.

reknaw

In my case the answer is no. About the only bright spot in an otherwise pretty miserable summer.

And I'd be quite happy if I never heard a word or a squeak from this latest Blueshirt messiah ever again.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

breakingnews

Are we going to have endless threads starting with "where is" such and such a TD.

It's the summer hols.

doubleglaze

As I posted on the Enda Kenny thread:

NAMA is about to be railroaded in and the Opposition TDs have nearly all gone to ground!

This is not the time for them to be taking holidays. Not in the middle of what is probably the biggest economic crisis in the history of the state.

They are being paid to assume great responsabilities and LEAD this country, not to act like the average employee who can fudge off for 3 weeks in August.

ang

As I posted on the Enda Kenny thread:

NAMA is about to be railroaded in and the Opposition TDs have nearly all gone to ground!

This is not the time for them to be taking holidays. Not in the middle of what is probably the biggest economic crisis in the history of the state.

They are being paid to assume great responsabilities and LEAD this country, not to act like the average employee who can fudge off for 3 weeks in August.
Quite a few threads on the opposition parties and their stance on NAMA. Have a read through them. People on them thinking same as you.

myksav

George Lee? I think people have forgotten who he is and what he looks like.

Pabilito

I heard he did a holiday swap for Cowen's caravan, but that might just be a rumour... But more importantly, where is David McWillies!!!..??????

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies