• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Where is the Irish Teaparty

Oreo Livermore

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=126397

Reading here that the first British teaparty is to take place in Bristol today, one has to ask, Where is the Irish Teaparty.

Is the country going to go down the drain without even a whimper?
All is see is grannies and others out shouting for more handouts. Can nobody turn up their hearing aids and tell them the country is broke. At least they are crying for small potatoes.
At the other end the politicians are selling everyone into servatude to pay off foreign bondholders and telling the muttonskulls that it is the greedy developers that are being bailed out. This is big potatoes

Everyone blames FF. The truth of the matter is that there is no opposition. A Labour party who have no economic brain cell at all, led by a man that never had a job in his life.

Then you have a party of eunichs lead by a lad who has sat in the Dail since before anyone in Mayo even had a colour television. Yet nobody can point to one thing he ever did.

They are more useless than tits on a bull. They are as useless as tits on a turtle

Where is the Irish Teaparty

Sync

I'll be optimistic and give it 2 weeks before you're banned again.

Oreo Livermore

There is no law against optimism.

The launching of the tea party movement in Britain is a significant event

rubensni

The launching of the tea party movement in Britain is a significant event
Yeah, it signifies that the UK is well on its way to becoming the 51st state.
Pathetic.

jmcc

There's nothing novel about drinking tea in Ireland.

Regards...jmcc

MPB

George Hook is I believe organising the Irish version
I heard that yesterday alright. He seemed quite enthusiastic when Michael Graham filled him in on what the US version is about.

I might try and get to the first one he organises as I would hate to have to tell the kids when they grow up that I was not there when the revolution started.

TommyO'Brien

So young dan is back spouting his usual superficial nonsense. Any bets, guys, when when he will be banned again?

Oreo Livermore

So young dan is back spouting his usual superficial nonsense. Any bets, guys, when when he will be banned again?

If I do get banned I hope you don't have all the usernames used up by the time I return.

hehehehohoho give me a kiss under the mistletoe

kerdasi amaq

Like FF would listen to the opposition. They are the government; they are the ones with whom the buck stops. Fortunately for them, the Irish People are very determined; to find out the hard, hard way that FF are totally unfit for purpose!

Big Ben

Irish Tea party is up and running

Agree. I launched it last friday. Join on Facebook Group - Irish Tea Party.

martino

Its already been hijacked....

The more pictures I see of this man the more convinced I am that he is a sociopath, lacking any sense of conscience or concern for anyone but himself. This is not to be confused with intelligence, it's just people like him have absolutely no regard for others and rise to the top because of the moral code of others. Look at his eyes-the man is mad, there's nothing there but me,me,me.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies