• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Where should I watch rugby in Dublin?

Trefor

Website
oclmenai.blogspot.com
I know that it sounds odd, but me & some of fellow members of Caernarfon squash club thought it might be a fair idea to watch the rugby on Saturday in Dublin - a lot of people do it (it isn't crazy, just Welsh).

Any suggestions as to where we should watch?

blue33

Trefor said:
BeerBaron69 said:
Landsdowne Road :twisted:
What, with the game in Cardiff?
im sure there will be some game in landsdowne, give you something to do other then drink and watch ireland beat wales, while wales still win the championship.

Trefor

Website
oclmenai.blogspot.com
blue33 said:
Trefor said:
BeerBaron69 said:
Landsdowne Road :twisted:
What, with the game in Cardiff?
im sure there will be some game in landsdowne, give you something to do other then drink and watch ireland beat wales, while wales still win the championship.
For God's sake, don't you know that Guiness is godd for you?

TheBear

Trefor said:
I know that it sounds odd, but me & some of fellow members of Caernarfon squash club thought it might be a fair idea to watch the rugby on Saturday in Dublin - a lot of people do it (it isn't crazy, just Welsh).

I'd suggest Searson's or The Waterloo. Both are on Baggot Street, just beyond the canal, and within a Johnny Wilkinson penalty of Landsdowne Road.

Trojanhorse

Trefor said:

there was a great atmosphere in Paddy Cullen's on Saturday with the exception of some French supporters who insisted on antoganisting the Irish supporters!!

The Field Marshal

The Aviva stadium has since opened and I suggest you go there.