• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Where's Bertie


Norfolk Enchants

Active member
Joined
Feb 9, 2006
Messages
100
:? He's gone underground and not expected to surface tomorrow either.

This tribunal has to go ahead.

A bit telling that he has said "I will be attacking problems and not people" This is a call for the opposition to please stay clear of questioning the big cloud of corruption, more like fog, that surrounds the Teflon Tosser. Take him apart as soon as he surfaces, leave no "smear" unsmudged.
 

Universal_001

Active member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
222
I dont' know why hes worried, judgin by the opinion polls around Bertiegate they could show live video of him shooting a granny in the face and he'd still get FF 40%
 

super pedestrian

Active member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
272
Universal_001 said:
I dont' know why hes worried, judgin by the opinion polls around Bertiegate they could show live video of him shooting a granny in the face and he'd still get FF 40%
And then he can somehow turn the blame onto the opposition
 

The Trinity Politick

Active member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
248
Up a tree in North County Dublin
 

lostexpectation

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 3, 2006
Messages
14,030
Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com
Norfolk Enchants said:
:? He's gone underground and not expected to surface tomorrow either.

This tribunal has to go ahead.

A bit telling that he has said "I will be attacking problems and not people" This is a call for the opposition to please stay clear of questioning the big cloud of corruption, more like fog, that surrounds the Teflon Tosser. Take him apart as soon as he surfaces, leave no "smear" unsmudged.
and the last word with matt cooper last week he said he wasn't into muck slagging?
 

Universal_001

Active member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
222
super pedestrian said:
[quote="Universal_001":ey2c0k6i]I dont' know why hes worried, judgin by the opinion polls around Bertiegate they could show live video of him shooting a granny in the face and he'd still get FF 40%
And then he can somehow turn the blame onto the opposition[/quote:ey2c0k6i]
He could say he was driven to dispare by your plans to destroy our sucess, implement 60% taxes, rape freedom, tear the cranes from the sky etc...

You know...your basic rainbow policies :wink:
 

The Trinity Politick

Active member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
248
Universal_001 said:
[quote="super pedestrian":1tdnta0l][quote="Universal_001":1tdnta0l]I dont' know why hes worried, judgin by the opinion polls around Bertiegate they could show live video of him shooting a granny in the face and he'd still get FF 40%
And then he can somehow turn the blame onto the opposition[/quote:1tdnta0l]
He could say he was driven to dispare by your plans to destroy our sucess, implement 60% taxes, rape freedom, tear the cranes from the sky etc...

You know...your basic rainbow policies :wink:[/quote:1tdnta0l]

Erm.......i think you need an early night..... :?
 

Universal_001

Active member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
222
I've been reading FF press releases...

apparently FG will "risk our sucess"....reminds me of the 2004 US Presidential election when Cheney basically said if you vote for John Kerry there will be another 9-11
 

The Trinity Politick

Active member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
248
Universal_001 said:
I've been reading FF press releases...

apparently FG will "risk our sucess"....reminds me of the 2004 US Presidential election when Cheney basically said if you vote for John Kerry there will be another 9-11
No need to look back that far my friend. Guilliani said the other day that a democrat in the White House most certainly means another 9/11.

Its disgraceful how ruling parties use the fear factor when backed in to a corner
 

Universal_001

Active member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
222
I'm hearing that phrase ALOT now, it must be in their talking points "risk our success", fear of economic incompitance by the alternative worked last time.

Don't let them do it this time.
Remind them where the 12.5% Corporation Tax came from, pretend you invented the celtic tiger and THEY inherited it from YOU>
 

The Trinity Politick

Active member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
248
Universal_001 said:
I'm hearing that phrase ALOT now, it must be in their talking points "risk our success", fear of economic incompitance by the alternative worked last time.

Don't let them do it this time.
Remind them where the 12.5% Corporation Tax came from, pretend you invented the celtic tiger and THEY inherited it from YOU>
The best line today so far was from Brian Lenihan. He went on a rant about how Mary Harney took control of a disastrous health service and is getting improvements. Sean O Rourke goes " FF ministers controlled Health for 7 out of 10 years, why couldn't you sort it out then"??

Brilliant observation.
 

Universal_001

Active member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
222
They were also the ones who cut the beds from it all those years ago and never replaced them...they are also the ones who pissed all that increaced money away on administrators instead of nurses and beds.
 

Jim84

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
455
KingKane said:
It is very odd that Bertie is in effect giving all the opposition parties a head start. Why call the election at all yesterday if he wasn't going to campaign?
Harder to oust your leader during an election campaign?
 

President Bartlet

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 17, 2006
Messages
8,733
Well his hiding thing seems to be working judging by the coverage its getting here - talking about Bertie and no one else - alot better than not talking about him - people are still focused on him
 

Norfolk Enchants

Active member
Joined
Feb 9, 2006
Messages
100
He's been at the side of his bed on bended knee praying that his mate (whoever that may be) would call him and confirm that the Mahon tribunal would not go ahead, so he could surface before 24th May.

St. Michael has indeed answered his prayers, so you can expect to see him later today, ready looking new and refereshed arm with a fresh bucket of lies to throw around for the next 3 weeks.
 
Top