Where's Enda's Mojo ?

Bill D Gallows

While I would deeply disagree with many of FG policies, I would accept that Enda Kenny is a decent person.

Having said that, where on earth is he now ?

He should be gunning for my second preference by scalping FF at every opportunity, instead Biffo and co are getting a free run at it.

Enda showed a glimmer of steel to see off the leadership challenge, but I'm seriously wondering does he really have the bottle for this ?

At least Bruton gets into the ring for a scrap, this 'Enda's a good chairperson' is a load of crap, he should be at the front kicking the sh1t out of Biffo.

Definite Tanaiste only material I'm afraid.

hiding behind a poster

While I would deeply disagree with many of FG policies, I would accept that Enda Kenny is a decent person.

He should be gunning for my second preference by scalping FF at every opportunity, instead Biffo and co are getting a free run at it.

Enda showed a glimmer of steel to see off the leadership challenge, but I'm seriously wondering does he really have the bottle for this ?

At least Bruton gets into the ring for a scrap, this 'Enda's a good chairperson' is a load of crap, he should be at the front kicking the sh1t out of Biffo.

:roll: I guess you haven't been watching our national parliament this week. Kenny eviscerated Cowen and FF today, yesterday and Tuesday.

neiphin

more ff ************************e
straighten out your own house

see if ye have a man in your midst with as much integrity
hes not a school yard bully like cowen
or a perjurer/ tax evader like that so called accountant ahearn

hes style is not that of a street fighter
he might not cut a dash in the world

he will not treat us with such contempt, like last week
he will not shame us and our country in the eyes of the world

Westlands

This thread is absolutely baseless, EK has being speaking out in the Dail everyday, on morning Ireland Tuesday. Open your eyes or are you attempting some cheap political point scoring which is absolutely baseless?

J

john moriarty

Regrettably, the words "Enda
Kenny" & "evisceration" do not
belong in the same sentence.
Most of our politicians can
just about speak english, never
mind debate.

TommyO'Brien

If you turned on your TV you would see that he was interviewed by both RTÉ and TV3 on Monday from Donegal where he was attending an engagement - as the Dáil does not meet on Mondays in plenary session only Dublin TDs come to Leinster House. He was in Donegal.

He was carried on all the bulletins on Tuesday and Wednesday in Leaders Questions and today his speech attacking Cowen was carried by TV3, RTÉ and BBC.

Next time - turn on your TV or radio. It doesn't work if you don't have it on! :rolleyes:

msteiner

I'm watching CSPAN (in the USA) right now and he's just absolutely blasting Cowen.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies