Where's Seanie Fitzpatrick?

oceanclub

Website
oceanclub.blogspot.com
Am genuinely curious; there's been no mention of him in the media for a long time now. Has he left the country? Perhaps I'm naive but, since his arrest, I would have thought the Gardai might have asked him to stay around for further questioning (as i sai, I'm probably being naive).

If he _is_ in the country, is he hiding in his house, or has he been seen out?

P.

Harry700

Holed up in his ultra luxury house but often takes trips out to nice local restaurants. He seems very chirpy !!!

Harry

Am genuinely curious; there's been no mention of him in the media for a long time now. Has he left the country? Perhaps I'm naive but, since his arrest, I would have thought the Gardai might have asked him to stay around for further questioning (as i sai, I'm probably being naive).

P.

GDPR

I heard he comes and goes between his Palace in Dublin and his Mansion on the algarve. Good golfing resort I believe

oceanclub

Website
oceanclub.blogspot.com
Holed up in his ultra luxury house but often takes trips out to nice local restaurants.
Really? And it's honestly the case that people in Greystones allow him to do this without challenge or criticism? The lack of balls in this country amazes me.

P.

PollPot

and of course he is doing his bit by flying with aer lingus back and forth. Even though the flights are free as he was a former director.

GDPR

Really? And it's honestly the case that people in Greystones allow him to do this without challenge or criticism? The lack of balls in this country amazes me.

P.
Not entirely true, I did hear about a year ago from a Brazilian friend of mine who works in a cafe out there in which he was a regular that he asked an old woman to get up out of "his" seat. The elderly woman threw her drink over him and let rip a load of abuse about her losing her family savings (obviously in shares)

Seanie hasn't been back since apparently

Last edited:

Harry700

He is "hunted down" whenever sighted. An old lady previously poured coffee over him in a local cafe.

Harry

P.

The Fat Baron

He's not welcome anywhere in Greystones anymore...with 1 exception.

He won the captains prize in the Golf Club this year.

He has been booed out of pubs and asked to leave restaraunts when patrons complained.

I believe he spends most of his time in his Algarve mansion now.

oceanclub

Website
oceanclub.blogspot.com
Not entirely true, I did hear about a year ago from a Brazilian friend of mine who works in a cafe out here in which he was a regular that he asked an old woman to get up out of "his" seat. The elderly woman threw her drink over him and let rip a load of abuse about her losing her family savings (obviously in shares)

Seanie hasn't been back since apparently
Fantastic - both his absolute sense of entitlement and her reaction.

P.

harryshounds

i heard he went into a restraunt and some people at a table said if he wasnt refused entry they up and leave....fitzer was shown the door.
tbh he should count himself lucky getting asked to leave fancy eateries and pubs should be the least of his worries. if someone whacks him they'll be a national hero!

cozzy121

He's at home and he's laughing.

DeputyEdo

P.
Haven't seen him around Greystones in over a year.

Harry700

Have you taken the initiative of trying to track him down for a "few words" ?

If not, why not ?

P.

Harry700

He leaves his house at least once daily for a walk or restaurants etc. Easy for oceanclub to track down.

So, hopefully oceanclub will update us tomorrow after he has had a "few words" with him.

Harry

was there a protest at his house a few days/weeks back? i'd say he has garda protection.

CptSternn

i heard he went into a restraunt and some people at a table said if he wasnt refused entry they up and leave....fitzer was shown the door.
tbh he should count himself lucky getting asked to leave fancy eateries and pubs should be the least of his worries. if someone whacks him they'll be a national hero!
You can't kill him, yet.

If you do all his ill-gotten gains go to his family - it's a lot harder to get it off the widow and children in court.

Wait until the next government claw back the peoples share. Then whack him.

:)

cozzy121

You can't kill him, yet.

If you do all his ill-gotten gains go to his family - it's a lot harder to get it off the widow and children in court.

Wait until the next government claw back the peoples share. Then whack him.

:)
NO! NO KILLING!
That would only play into the ff mentality and they’d treat him like a martyr. The same goes with bertie, clowen and the rest of the traitors.
They would love to be “martyred” in the cause of fianna fail.
No the only way to hurt these guys is in the one place they care about, their pockets. Let them die without their cash, but we must beggar the lot of them first.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies