Which of these EUropean tribes do you belong to?

Mick Mac

They want to make Ireland into a "Nation of Immigrants" like the United States so that with the decreased levels of social solidarity that will bring they can get rid of the Welfare State and rule over an atomized mass through all sorts of degeneracy, that and they probably also want to break the historical cultural connection to Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular.
"They" being the cultural marxists :)

Anyhow, let's get this thread back on topic.

midlander12

I was semi-surprised to come up as an EU Rejecter even though I put myself as middle-of-the-road on immigration. I would be in favour of a looser EU but I do not support Ireland withdrawing from the EU - in fact I think that would be madness.

GDPR

A d4 rugby playing blue shyte.

I thought it was the "cultural marxists" behind all of this.

God, the penny took a long time to drop but eventually it did drop.
I have always disagreed with blaming the Frankfurt School let alone Marxism as such for PC and SJW carry on, however I do think that Michel Foucoult does carry a lot of the blame, the thing is that on cultural matters the Trotskyites do align perfectly with Leo little girls' socks who let us remember has attended a commemoration for an intensely violent homosexualist riot.

GDPR

"They" being the cultural marxists :)

Anyhow, let's get this thread back on topic.
I have always avoided using the term Cultural Marxist. No they being the Irish Capitalist elites and the American and European ones they pimp for.

Last edited:

Northsideman

Marcos the black

Then your precious Blue Shirts would be nothing more than backwoodsmen gombeen councillors in the scheme of things.
Totally. They're already that, as all Irish parties are.
Your sense of self importance is funny.

eoghanacht

No mention of Cork in all that. Why?
Why? because two European people's founded cities in marshland, Venice and Cork. The Venetians had to as they fled the Huns. The rest is history.

No one can quite fathom why the ancient Corkonians decicided to found a city on what was known in the vernacular at the time as a Cork or a Marsh then spend the rest of history crying when it floods.

redhead

Is there an option for "I'd rather be a tax exile in Liechtenstein?"

Mick Mac

Why? because two European people's founded cities in marshland, Venice and Cork. The Venetians had to as they fled the Huns. The rest is history.

No one can quite fathom why the ancient Corkonians decicided to found a city on what was known in the vernacular at the time as a Cork or a Marsh then spend the rest of history crying when it floods.
It was already built when the huns came which shows the foresight of the corkonians.

valamhic

Voted yes to all referendums except the last one. Its like a marriage, there is always a risk no matter how careful to select.

Forcing Ireland pay to prop up Genman banks, breaking its own environmental laws by plugging renewable energy and they are still handing European Central Bank cash to stupid renewable energy adventures.

Now I want out and I helped persuade rural British people to vote to leave. The EU is a Semi communist, extreme left wing, green hysterical liberal loonie bin and can only get worse.

The good news is Merkel os struggling and the whole thing may disintegrare

eoghanacht

Dearghoul

https://tribes.chathamhouse.org/take-the-test

A Chatham House report disputes a binary pro-/anti- EU divide, instead finding six 'tribes' of EUrope.

Which of these European tribes do you belong to? | Euronews

Only 22% occupy the end-of-spectrum views of EU rejection vs complete federalism. The great majority want the EU in some form but are wary of diluting national sovereignty.

I'm in the Contented European group - not surprising as I've lived in 4 EU countries, married a non-Irish European and have worked for years in roles that benefit from the single market and the Euro. Interested to see how other Pie.sters fare.
Chatham Scmatham.

The normal way to do this is by means of a multi choice quiz with questions such as 'For brexfast do you normally have (a) a bowl of porridge with no additional sugar or honey (b) Croissants (c) cuppa and out the door (d) Full English.

Then the answer pops up 'congratulations.You are a two' you are strong and submissive etc...

Whats all this free choice malarkey?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies