• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Which Oireachtas member does faux outrage/indignation best?

louis bernard

In my opinion it has to be Billy Kelleher, his pseudo indignation is really embarrassing.

stakerwallace

It used to be Michael Ring.

Bren Boru

Nah it's Mary Lou. She thinks it's outrageous that Sinn Fein should be expected to have the same policies up north as it does in the south.

Eoin Coir

Has to be Meehaul Martin, given his 14 years sitting on his ass in government doing noithing. Followed closely by Billy Kellegher.

stakerwallace

Nah it's Mary Lou. She thinks it's outrageous that Sinn Fein should be expected to have the same policies up north as it does in the south.
That's a most unfair criticism: who would expect consistency from the former Ogra FF, now SF la pasionaria?

stakerwallace

Has to be Meehaul Martin, given his 14 years sitting on his ass in government doing noithing. Followed closely by Billy Kellegher.
Doing nothing? Didn't he rebuild every NS in Cork?

stakerwallace

Keeveeen O Kelloggs

TiredOfBeingTired

linny55

Has to be FF as a collective , how they have the nerve to comment on anything is beyond belief. I cringe everytime i hear or see one of their cretins spouting rubbish.

Hewson

Billy Kelleher is pretty good at sounding outraged while simultaneously looking completely bored.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies