Which Politician Would win an Irish Legs-it?

General Urko

That recent Daily Mail inspired controversy - Legsxit, where they showed a piccie of Teresa May and Nicola Sturgeon together and suggested their meeting was a bit of a battle over who had the best gams, got my thinking!
Which Irish Politician (including recent ones, no longer fully on the scene) has the best legs?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/28/world/europe/uk-daily-mail-legs.html?_r=0

In fairness, Nicola did say how you present yourself is important as a politician and I certainly liked those tartan high heels, she wore during the Independence Campaign!

As a very proud leg and ass man I would unashamedly nominate Averil Power -

:p

I would also give an honourable mention to Galway's own, Fraulein Hildegarde Naughton!

:p

And BTW nominations are open to both male and female aspirants!

I throw it open to all mammy's wee pervies out there!petunia

General Urko

No doubt we will have a few raDICKals making fools out of themselves on this thread!petunia

General Urko

Intersetingly, The Daily mail is apparently the only UK newspaper with a predominantly female readership, estimated at 60% of its readership!

General Urko

We evidently, don't have many pervies posting here, contrary to my initial belief!:rolleyes:

raspberry tea

Mary harney...:) Mary o rourke...No no,Pat Rabbitte....I hear he can't find his willy for the rolls of fat but he has no trouble finding and flashing a bit of leg,how about Brian cowen,or Eamon gilmore,i hear he has lovely pins!!!:shock:

blinding

In fairness Enda knows how to Leg-it when there are questions to answer...........

Dame_Enda

First of all Im glad Urko said this is a gender neutral thread.

Not into women but dont think male Oireachtas members have great legs myself.

EoinMag

A Daily Mail thread that focuses on the important things.

It's all about the totty, forget the split of UK and Scotland and the melting away of the once great union....what're their legs like. They're women it's not like they have anything important to say or that they're there for any other reason than to titillate men now is it?

Telstar 62

A Daily Mail thread that focuses on the important things.

It's all about the totty, forget the split of UK and Scotland and the melting away of the once great union....what're their legs like. They're women it's not like they have anything important to say or that they're there for any other reason than to titillate men now is it?
Photo, headlines and accompanying article in the Daily Mail - written by a woman!!!:lol:

Certainly got your knickers in a twist!!!petunia

Dame_Enda

We need to return to the pre-Christian Roman concept of beauty as gender neutral.

Telstar 62

The great Joan Burton has a shapely pair of legs.....

Former TD Liz McManus springs to mind also.....

Clanrickard

Lisa Chambers is definitely hot.

New Threads