White Teacher Fired For Telling Black Students They Are Nigglets Who Will End Up Shot!

silverharp

This happened in the US a coupe of weeks ago. Teacher loses the cool , says some inappropriate things and get fired. seems like your typical liberal teacher, heart in the right place yada yada. How do you teach the unteachable? should a school like that in Baltimore try to recruit male black teachers who might get their respect. A point that was mentioned in the second video was that the teachers that normally teach in these schools live somewhere completely different so might another thing be to encourage the teachers to live where they teach? or they have such a lousy home environment that once they dont burn the school down its a win?

I added in some information below based on the ethic makeup of the school, the average black population for a baltimore school is 60+% whereas this school is 98% African American so on the face of it has a bit of a sink school appearance to it.

so queations are

No issues and just a weak teacher?

School shouldnt have fired her and everyone is human?

How do you improve education in what looks like a "ghetto" school?

http://www.abc2news.com/news/region/baltimore-city/baltimore-city-teacher-caught-on-video-using-racial-slurs

Kevin France, whose niece goes to school, said the comments the teacher made were "kinda disrespectful to the kids."

"You have to teach the kids you can't get mad at the kids like that you gotta have patience with the kids that's what your job consists of," France said.

Yet Ebony Suggs, whose three children attend school, defended the teacher.

"I just think she... her choice of words came out wrong because if you was in here with these kids you see how they act they totally don't respect people they don't respect adults and they don't respect her," said Suggs, who volunteers at the school. "I just think she got pushed to the limit because she's a very good teacher."

The Baltimore Teachers Union released a statement on the video.

"The Baltimore Teachers Union condemns the language used by the teacher at Harlem Park Elementary/Middle School," the union said in a statement. "The Union stands together with Baltimore City Public Schools in supporting respectful and equitable learning environments for all our students."

Several city officials weighed in on the incident Thursday on social media.

"It turns my stomach to think about this woman in front of a classroom of impressionable young minds," Baltimore City Council President Bernard C. "Jack" Young tweeted Thursday.

Councilman Brandon Scott called the teacher's comments "despicable."

"Baltimore City Schools took quick and appropriate action," Scott wrote on Twitter.

http://public-schools.startclass.com/l/40129/Harlem-Park-Elementary

Mostly African-American Students
382 students, or 98.2% of the student population at Harlem Park Elementary identify as African-American, making up the largest segment of the student body. A typical school in Baltimore is made up of 62.3% African-American students, so Harlem Park Elementary has a drastically different ethnic distribution compared to other schools in the city.

The demographic breakdown of Harlem Park Elementary is drastically different from that of a typical school in the state of Maryland, which is made up of 34.6% African-American students on average.

[video=youtube;XEQ33rzS0uM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQ33rzS0uM[/video]

interesting analysis (includes video above)

[video=youtube;1bUGvyBgdAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bUGvyBgdAE&t=639s[/video]

Last edited:

stopdoingstuff

This is down to bad parenting. Schools can't make up for what happens at home. Black men don't stick around and the women is hoezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. That's what mah nigga Snoop told me.

Half Nelson

She's not suited to teaching; looks like a candidate for the PD though.

stopdoingstuff

[video=youtube;SymVIZLNFgE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SymVIZLNFgE[/video]

stopdoingstuff

[video=youtube;EBMaYLrl3mU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBMaYLrl3mU[/video]

Strawberry

The guy in the second video sounds like he's fallen into despair, but allowing for that there's a lot of truth in what he says too. I can't even imagine behaving like that at that age and I never saw any of my classmates do it either. When you see children behaving feral like that in a classroom, there's obviously something badly wrong with their parenting.

storybud1

Don't worry , Obama , well , err, mmmm, yep, ducking and diving for 8 fooking years,, but sure hey! all the "Yes We Can" voters must feel a bit let down but it was the right kind of let down, it was the right kind of disappointment because the brainwashing by the media has told them so.

The Echo chamber (AKA liberal Fascism) continues, but sure people simply do not know when they are being assaulted by social engineering or do not want to know.

There is nobody to tell them to really thing about things anymore,,

kerdasi amaq

The fundamental error that white libtards make is to assume that blacks should aspire to become like them.

an innocent abroad

This happened in the US a coupe of weeks ago. Teacher loses the cool , says some inappropriate things and get fired. seems like your typical liberal teacher, heart in the right place yada yada. How do you teach the unteachable? should a school like that in Baltimore try to recruit male black teachers who might get their respect. A point that was mentioned in the second video was that the teachers that normally teach in these schools live somewhere completely different so might another thing be to encourage the teachers to live where they teach? or they have such a lousy home environment that once they dont burn the school down its a win?

[video=youtube;XEQ33rzS0uM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQ33rzS0uM[/video]

interesting analysis (includes video above)

[video=youtube;1bUGvyBgdAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bUGvyBgdAE&t=639s[/video]

Completely unqualified to be a teacher.

Seems like the she brings Her miserable home life into her job and then blames the kid on her sxxt life. !....

How many do we have like them in our classrooms.?

I know I had a few fxxxxd up teachers who had sxxt home lifes and took it out on us as students.

razorblade

Im afraid with the law the way it is any form of discipline by anyone is considered abuse these days so the teachers are in an immposible position. Parents cant smack there children anymore without being considered abuse, while i dont think we should go back to the days of the christian brothers i do think parents should be able to give there children a smack now and then, they need to be taught boundaries from what is right and wrong.

Strawberry

Im afraid with the law the way it is any form of discipline by anyone is considered abuse these days so the teachers are in an immposible position. Parents cant smack there children anymore without being considered abuse, while i dont think we should go back to the days of the christian brothers i do think parents should be able to give there children a smack now and then, they need to be taught boundaries from what is right and wrong.
There's more wrong in those children's backgrounds than lack of smacking. A complete lack of any kind of discipline or any kind of example to follow, I'd guess.

Old Mr Grouser

The guy in the second video sounds like he's fallen into despair, but allowing for that there's a lot of truth in what he says too. I can't even imagine behaving like that at that age and I never saw any of my classmates do it either. When you see children behaving feral like that in a classroom, there's obviously something badly wrong with their parenting.
There's definitely a problem with that school, Harlem Park Elementary/Middle School , you can read about it here - Harlem Park Elementary in Baltimore, MD | StartClass. You'll see there that ,52 years after Brown -v- Board of Education, 98.2% of Harlem Park's elementary pupils identify themselves as African American.

silverharp

There's definitely a problem with that school, Harlem Park Elementary/Middle School , you can read about it here - Harlem Park Elementary in Baltimore, MD | StartClass. You'll see there that ,52 years after Brown -v- Board of Education, 98.2% of Harlem Park's elementary pupils identify themselves as African American.
good observation of the particular school, I added the data to the OP. Can a schools succeed if it looks like a sink school which is out of line with other schools in the area?

Don't worry , Obama , well , err, mmmm, yep, ducking and diving for 8 fooking years,, but sure hey! all the "Yes We Can" voters must feel a bit let down but it was the right kind of let down, it was the right kind of disappointment because the brainwashing by the media has told them so.

The Echo chamber (AKA liberal Fascism) continues, but sure people simply do not know when they are being assaulted by social engineering or do not want to know.

There is nobody to tell them to really thing about things anymore,,
Wha'?

Windowshopper

What is happening to this site?

sadcitizen

As inappropriate as it is, it must be hard/impossible to work in a 100% black school for years and not adopt some of the language and mannerisms. Everybody adapts in this way to their immediate environment, it's just normally not disallowed.

Bubbleheaded

Urban Black America is going to be very, very angry if and when it eventually wakes up to the fact that it has spent the past 40 or 50 years as guinea pigs is a huge liberal social engineering experiment. That experiment proved so successful that it is now in full swing in cities all over the western world, especially in Ireland and Britain.
Liberals persuaded the black community (and later, the white working class community) that family, education and work were the chains of bondage, and they would only be truly free when they broke away from them. The school in the OP, and thousands of others are the result. Millions of "independent single ladies" raising millions of uneducated, fatherless feral young, who know nothing of respect or responsibility. The same experiment can be viewed now in Limerick, Cork and Dublin, as well as every major city in the UK and beyond. The destruction of family is the destruction of society. We are already paying a heavy price, and it will only become worse as the third and fourth generation of rootless, valueless people, with loyalty to neither clan nor community come of age.

Glenshane4

It seems to me that being sacked from a teaching post in such a school would be a relief.

Other than that, I have no opinions to offer on the education system of the USA.

Clanrickard

It seems to me that being sacked from a teaching post in such a school would be a relief.

Other than that, I have no opinions to offer on the education system of the USA.
Thank god for that!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies