White teenagers attempt to lynch 8-year-old biracial boy

Sync

Don't buy it stuff like that doesn't happen for no reason. The Young Turks aren't a reliable source and neither is some Facebook post.
Sure. Maybe the crying 8 year old with the neck injuries in the photo did something to deserve it...

mulligan

I would not like to be a mixed race kid the way this world is going. They suffer from identity and serious psychological issues. People don't think about that its just selfishness.

You are a target from day 1 and its only going to get worse.

dublin pride

I would not like to be a mixed race kid the way this world is going. They suffer from identity and serious psychological issues. People don't think about that its just selfishness.

Well I hope the youths who did this are caught and I hope they get locked up for attempted murder for the rest of their lives.

Sync

I would not like to be a mixed race kid the way this world is going because of people like me. They suffer from identity and serious psychological issues because of people like me. People don't think about that it's just selfishness.

You are a target from day 1 and it's only going to get worse because of people like me.

Travis Bickle

As a pasty, sometimes light blue skinned in appearance man, who is descended from Monkeys, I find that view odd.

mulligan

Sure. Maybe the crying 8 year old with the neck injuries in the photo did something to deserve it...
Who knows. Suits the anti White narrative in the media though. A racist black man in Kansas went on a killing spree recently and slaughtered 5 White men.

Nobody cared because they were White and he was Black.

A a young White girl was shot dead at random in Missouri by a black guy for no reason last month. Again total silence. Both far worse crimes. But hysteria when anything happens in reverse. Nobody started threads on that because it doesn't suit the narrative.

dublin pride

Trump's America.
Agreed. Welcome to Trump's America. The blame for this rise of racism in the US lies with him. Because with his rhetoric on the campaign trail and with his election as President, all of these racist scumbags are coming out of the woodwork, thinking racism is now acceptable in today's society.

dublin pride

I hope there is a full investigation and the truth comes out.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk
We already know what happened, racist youths harassed this poor child then they tried to lynch him which is attempted murder.

mulligan

Lol

Nothing to do with me that mixed race kids have psychological and identity problems. It''s quit obvious that someone from multiple racial backgrounds will have more problems fitting in and identifying with one side. This is accepted academically.

To deny it would be totally against the child's own interest.

mac tíre

Who knows. Suits the anti White narrative in the media though. A racist black man in Kansas went on a killing spree recently and slaughtered 5 White men.

Nobody cared because they were White and he was Black.

A a young White girl was shot dead at random in Missouri by a black guy for no reason last month. Again total silence. Both far worse crimes. But hysteria when anything happens in reverse. Nobody started threads on that because it doesn't suit the narrative.
I'm milk bottle white. Seriously, the sun runs away from me. Does this mean I'm super duper master race material? And if you have any sort of sun at all on your face, arms etc, then are you inferior to me - cos I'm white white, after all?

These skin tones confuse me. It's just that some of you are "dirty white" - not that bright (literally and figuratively speaking).

mulligan

We already know what happened, racist youths harassed this poor child then they tried to lynch him which is attempted murder.
No we don't know as there has been no investigation genius. Anyone who knows how cases work knows the media reporting can be wildly inaccurate especially at the start.

They are all children. I notice you use the term youth for the Whites and child for the mixed kid. Its obvious and sad what you're doing.

Ireniall

Agreed. Welcome to Trump's America. The blame for this rise of racism in the US lies with him. Because with his rhetoric on the campaign trail and with his election as President, all of these racist scumbags are coming out of the woodwork, thinking racism is now acceptable in today's society.
Yes- Giving a voice to hateful people. We appear to have one amongst us.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies