White Widow allegedly killed by US drone

Wascurito

The British jihadi, Sally Jones, also known as the White Widow, has allegedly been killed by a US drone. She has been described as the UK's most wanted woman for her recruitment and propaganda work for Islamic State.

The Sun newspaper is saying that she was killed by a US Airforce drone in June near the Syrian-Iraqi border. Her 12 year old (Jojo) son was probably also killed in the same strike.

An unnamed Whitehall source said: "The Americans zapped her trying to get away from Raqqa. Quite frankly, it’s good riddance."

eoghanacht

Laura Whitmore is not a Brit!

raetsel

An unnamed Whitehall source said: "The Americans zapped her trying to get away from Raqqa. Quite frankly, it’s good riddance."
If her son was with her and they knew it then they murdered him. That is all I have to say.

ShoutingIsLeadership

That's one way of killing a spider. Wait until my wife finds out...it'll be off to Argos for a friggin drone

Texal Tom

Twitter
Don't tweet
Good riddance - Isis are evil beyond words and any of their soldiers or recruiter need to be taken down to stop their slaughter of innocent people. Pity her son was hit - only a child and and innocent victim of his parents evil lifestyle choices

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
This must be one of those gross warmongering war crimes the Shannon protesters get whipped up into a righteous fury over.

eoghanacht

I hope they blew her kid to bits as well isn't that right comrades?

eoghanacht

I heard her punk band, she should have been shot for that alone.

cunnyfunt

Hopefully she survived the blast for a good few hrs....

eoghanacht

eoghanacht

Her kid was innocent who didnt deserve what happened to him, unfortunately she allowed him be put in harms way.
So you agree with murdering children then?

raetsel

You're sick.
The kid was only 12.
You should have waited for Cunnyfunt's post........................................ I still cannot believe that someone on this planet would ever be so obtuse as to believe that screen-name reflected well on them. They're producing them thicker ever day! :p

razorblade

So you agree with murdering children then?
Ok where exactly from my post did i state i was in favour of murdering children you would have to be a sick bastard altogether to approve of the murder of children, no child on this planet deserves to die just because their parents may have been evil none, so you can take your accusations and shove them up your arse because they are complete bs.

New Threads

Most Replies