Whither pre-Christian souls?

The Field Marshal

Cremation for me and then nothingness, as it was in the beginning so it shall be in the end :)

No God, No heaven, No Devil nothing..........

Now post away ye mad man I need a good laugh
You can howl and cackle all you want. One thing is certain you cannot know what awaits you after you die and if you have spent your short time on earth rejecting all supernatural items don't be surprised if after your dead the supernatural turns around and bites you in the ass.

The Field Marshal

Because they are absolutely off the wall bonkers. Irrationality on stilts. Any other questions ?
What's it to you? You claim to belong to no religious denomination but all your bitter little posts indicate your just another lapsed catholic angry at God and the world.

The Field Marshal

What is the current status of all pre-christian souls?
Why on earth should anybody engage with you on this subject? On previous threads you experienced a complete meltdown into religious paranoia. Your abusive form to date on this thread indicates you are once more approaching the danger zone.

EvotingMachine0197

Why on earth should anybody engage with you on this subject? On previous threads you experienced a complete meltdown into religious paranoia. Your abusive form to date on this thread indicates you are once more approaching the danger zone.

SideysGhost

The level of ignorance on this thread (or any relating to Catholicism) is astounding.

If you wish to know the answer read chapter 16 of Lumen Gentium.

The Church does NOT believe that heaven is closed to those who believe in other religions or none.
Er, yes it does. Only those baptised in the Church will be granted the perfect bliss of the beatific vision, the true Heaven. The "righteous pagan" souls are kept in stasis in a holding tank where they are happy enough, but eternally denied the experience of full direct communion with God. That's Catholic teaching, that is.

Frankly it's usually the so-called and self-professed Believers on these threads who show themselves up to be astonishingly ignorant of the faith they claim to be defenders of.

Bill

You can howl and cackle all you want. One thing is certain you cannot know what awaits you after you die and if you have spent your short time on earth rejecting all supernatural items don't be surprised if after your dead the supernatural turns around and bites you in the ass.
Your powers are week oldman

The Field Marshal

Er, yes it does. Only those baptised in the Church will be granted the perfect bliss of the beatific vision, the true Heaven. The "righteous pagan" souls are kept in stasis in a holding tank where they are happy enough, but eternally denied the experience of full direct communion with God. That's Catholic teaching, that is.

Frankly it's usually the so-called and self-professed Believers on these threads who show themselves up to be astonishingly ignorant of the faith they claim to be defenders of.
. That's not quite it old boy. The catholic church has always proclaimed that anybody can be granted the beatific vision provided they are pleasing to God. It's not and never has been confined to Catholics. Having said that the catholic church rightfully teaches that it alone provides the only guaranteed method to achieve the Beatific Vision

Last edited:

The Field Marshal

Your powers are week oldman
They are. They are. But I still am with the force . The force shall prevail .

EvotingMachine0197

You crypto-religios-cuunts never answer any questions.

The OP was fairly clear:

None of ye looneys can answer this basic question.

GO F UCK OFF ye clowns.

The Field Marshal

You crypto-religios-cuunts never answer any questions.

The OP was fairly clear:

None of ye looneys can answer this basic question.

GO F UCK OFF ye clowns.
Meltdown has occurred with this poster . Don't worry everybody it has happened before . Re the question on pre Christian souls which btw has already been answered and since evotingmachine does not know the answer I will tell him now . All these pre Christian souls are with God awaiting the day of Final Judgement .

Last edited:

SideysGhost

Surely of equal importance (i.e. none); what happens to Elves after the End of Days in Tolkien's imaginary world?

At least Tolkien acknowledged that he was writing fiction.
Tolkien actually spent quite a bit of time on this issue, there's a few essays devoted to the topic in the various History of Middle Earth books collated by his son Christopher Tolkien, like the essay Athrabeth Finrod ah Andreth - think it's in the Morgoth's Ring volume - a conversation between Finrod Felagund and Andreth, a human woman from Dorthonion. Upshot was the Elves weren't sure, and it was something that bothered them. The elves used to say the humans had a shadow behind them, but the elves have a shadow in front of them.

It's actually more consistent and logical than anything these demented Christians come out with! Always makes me laugh when I hear the zombie apologists here making reference to all the "brilliant minds" of their "great theologians" through history.

Sorry lads, spoofers all. A "great mind" doesn't waste its time constructing wildly convoluted and improbable scaffoldings of "tradition" and impenetrable thought-citadels of confused nonsense, just to paper over the embarrassing ignorant, illogical and inconsistent ramblings of that random collection of gibberish unrelated parchments that is your Bible.

The Field Marshal

:cool:

Funny. Still no answer to the OP.

The current status of all pre Christian souls [last time I checked] is that all of them are with God awaiting the day of final judgement . Fwiw this is also ,funnily enough ,the status of all post Christian deceased souls .

EvotingMachine0197

The current status of all pre Christian souls [last time I checked] is that all of them are with God awaiting the day of final judgement . Fwiw this is also ,funnily enough ,the status of all post Christian deceased souls .
Cool. That means that all dead atheists are at the heels of god awaiting judgement.

Oooohh, I feel so lucky.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies