who are you for - Fatah or Hamas?

yanshuf

A question for the Irish left, since they have to decide now whom to support - Fatah, their long time friends or Hamas - their new epitome of the underdog cooporating with them against the American world control.

I know I would, if I had to choose, prefere the Fatah, but only because they are much less barbaric in their killings, they haven't yet thrown a Hamas man from the 15'th floor.

CookieMonster

Why just the left. And why do they "have to decide" who they will support? Do the Irish left have a substancial vote for the PA I am unaware of?

Riadach

Did you not get your postal vote then cookiemonster?

Riadach

You never hear much of the al-aqsa martyrs brigade or islamic jihad. Weren't the former supposed to be linked to fatah in some form?

CookieMonster

Riadach said:
Did you not get your postal vote then cookiemonster?
No but I was in the middle east last week, had I known I'd have popped over and done a spot of canvasing. Is it too late to get on the supplementary register?

Riadach

Ah sure give it a go anyway. Is yer man saeb running?

Eirenua

I know I have put on some weight and I'm a little bit Fatah than I was last year, but there's no need to call me Ham ass

Riadach

Eirenua, one wonders what you could have made with the creativity you wasted on that joke.

Bogwarrior

Fatah are a bunch of corrupt has beens who've squandered almost all international aid on themselves. Hamas on the other hand run many community and social schemes, on a shoestring. My heart drifts more towards Hamas to be honest. In saying that the current bloodbath serves no-one, (apart from the Zionists)

Eirenua

Riadach said:
Eirenua, one wonders what you could have made with the creativity you wasted on that joke.
Riadach, I will take that as a complement. Thank you.

yanshuf

belfastlad:

None, they should both join together and give the zionist scum what they deserve.
Don't worry this spreads very fast from one region to another. It took a few years and terror attacks struck Europe. I suppose eventually you'll be a target too.

But for a guy who supports terror it shouldn't be too strange for you.

CookieMonster

I dunno, I've never killed their children and they've never killed mine, I don't think I'll start checking under the bed just yet.

brenners'

Website
brenners1205.blogspot.com
This is all about the endemic corruption in the Fatah party and the fact that they are having their snouts dragged out of the trough and they can no longer feed themselves on the money meant for the very poor of Palestine who are suffering due to the occupation.

Riadach

Indeed the vote for hamas last year was a protest vote against fatah corruption. However, the international community turning the palestinian authority into a pariah state because of it, will only further to strengthen the group within Palestine. People always love the party their enemy hate, it was proven in 1918 in Ireland, and it shall be proven again in the next PA election. However, if it was my choice, it would be fatah.

mbari hogun

Bogwarrior said:
Fatah are a bunch of corrupt has beens who've squandered almost all international aid on themselves. Hamas on the other hand run many community and social schemes, on a shoestring. My heart drifts more towards Hamas to be honest. In saying that the current bloodbath serves no-one, (apart from the Zionists)
On a shoestring? HAMAS have more resources than you think-- there's a reason their militia has been so able to take on Fatah's goon squads.

If I was running the show in Israel, I'd empty the jails of Fatah-aligned prisoners and let the situation resolve itself. If they were smart, they'd resist getting sucked in to Palestinian infighting. HAMAS and Islamic Jihad have tried, and will keep trying, to force some sort of fight with Israel to distract Palestinians from their own internal problems.

Risteard

They must destroy the terrorist Zionist state in Palestine.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies