• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Who backed Cowen but castigated him to V Browne show

Eoin Coir

Last night VB spoke of a prominent FFer who backed Cowen on his show while Taoiseach, but during ads and when show was over said Biffo had to be got rid. Browne seemed to write it down and showed it to others on the panel. Sean Fleming laughed and said he would not be surprised "what he said".

Wonder who was it, I suspect Conor Lenihan. If it was a she I would have suspected auntie Mama.

odlum

People might not think it now but Cowen will go down in history as possibly the best Taoiseach after De Velera and Lemass.

sport02

People might not think it now but Cowen will go down in history as possibly the best Taoiseach after De Velera and Lemass.
I hope when you're trading bonds, it's more on logic than sentiment for your own sake.

Dunlin3

I'm rolling around the floor laughing. I don't think that now, nor will I ever!

ruserious

Were you ever in Sweden? I suggest Stockholm.

ShoutingIsLeadership

Last night VB spoke of a prominent FFer who backed Cowen on his show while Taoiseach, but during ads and when show was over said Biffo had to be got rid. Browne seemed to write it down and showed it to others on the panel. Sean Fleming laughed and said he would not be surprised "what he said".

Wonder who was it, I suspect Conor Lenihan. If it was a she I would have suspected auntie Mama.
Noel Whelan? Why assume it was a TD?

Mushroom

Every single Taoiseach is entitled to claim that he was "possibly" the best Taoiseach after Lemass. Even that "De Velera" chappie, whoever he was.

Keith-M

Website
www.allkindsofeverything.ie
He wrote the name down and waved it around. Here's a screencap:

Quite clearly Conor Lenihan. Now the question is are there FGers doing the same for Kenny. It's well known that many prominent FGers (including senior government ministers) know that Kenny is a lightweight who is totally out of his depth. However it suits their personal long term interests to leave him in place for another while, until they are better prepared to make their move.

Bill

why, were the other two really, really, really sh1te as well?

Mushroom

Quite clearly Conor Lenihan. Now the question is are there FGers doing the same for Kenny. It's well known that many prominent FGers (including senior government ministers) know that Kenny is a lightweight who is totally out of his depth. However it suits their personal long term interests to leave him in place for another while, until they are better prepared to make their move.
That's what is called a puerile attempt to hijack a thread, Keith.

Any chance that you'd run along now and fukc your cat or whatever it is that you do for recreation when you're not trying to annoy other users of p.ie with your juvenile crap?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies