Who is William Lavelle?

Does any body know who this man is or where he came from? He moved into Lucan some time in the last 18 months or so, he rents a place near to me, but most FG party faithful that I have come across seem to know very little about him, he is certainly not a Dub anyhow?

cavok

Website
www.politics.ie
Does any body know who this man is or where he came from? He moved into Lucan some time in the last 18 months or so, he rents a place near to me, but most FG party faithful that I have come across seem to know very little about him, he is certainly not a Dub anyhow?
He is from the Mothership

I drove through Lucan the other day, If he only moved there in the last 18 months I reckon he has alot in common with alot of the folk I saw wandering around....

KingKane

Website
www.danielsullivan.ie
Twitter
kingkane
there is a great new thing called a search engine that you can type stuff like this into and it returns links to relevant information. Or alternately if your intention is merely to have a go at someone you could create a blog and do it there. Otherwise you could try contributing to a discussion elsewise p.ie might not be the place for you.

Bobert

You seem to be protesting the man's right to contest elections.

Timeisshort

About : www.williamlavelle.ie

Young Fine Gael

Discuss Justice on the Politics.ie Forum
(Quoted 2004)
More news from Justice
Young Fine Gael President William Lavelle has today said that the planned MayDay riots in Dublin this weekend are nothing more than attention-seeking tantrums by brainless political nobodies.

"Trouble for the sake of trouble is not the way to do politics, especially youth politics.

"We welcome the EU enlargement and we especially welcome into the EU our brethren for our Christian Democratic sister parties in the 10 accession states.

"The EU has been very good for Ireland. Thanks to over 30 years of EU membership, Ireland has prospered and progressed. Protesting against the EU does not make sense and it will never make sense.

"Also if these protesters are angry over Iraq then they should take their protests elsewhere. A stronger EU will have a positive effect in balancing the global order, which is currently top-heavy with only one super-power. A stronger EU with a strong foreign and security policy is the best way to ensure an end to unilateral military operations such as that in Iraq.

"The 'Wombles' and their associated rag-bag of hippies, greenies, loonies, & commies should cop-themselves on.

"Anarchy will never win!

Last edited:
I think you've missed the point, I'm just p.ssed off at these tourists who rent offices and such in the area, then dissappear after the election with no effort to represent the opinions or needs of our community I reckon he's just like Fitzgerald and the FF candidates who just want title but not the responsibility, even Labour are putting forward a Cuckoo.

About : www.williamlavelle.ie

Young Fine Gael

Discuss Justice on the Politics.ie Forum

More news from Justice
Young Fine Gael President William Lavelle has today said that the planned MayDay riots in Dublin this weekend are nothing more than attention-seeking tantrums by brainless political nobodies.

"Trouble for the sake of trouble is not the way to do politics, especially youth politics.

"We welcome the EU enlargement and we especially welcome into the EU our
brethren for our Christian Democratic sister parties in the 10 accession states.

"The EU has been very good for Ireland. Thanks to over 30 years of EU membership, Ireland has prospered and progressed. Protesting against the EU does not make sense and it will never make sense.

"Also if these protesters are angry over Iraq then they should take their protests elsewhere. A stronger EU will have a positive effect in balancing the global order, which is currently top-heavy with only one super-power. A stronger EU with a strong foreign and security policy is the best way to ensure an end to unilateral military operations such as that in Iraq.

"The 'Wombles' and their associated rag-bag of hippies, greenies, loonies, & commies should cop-themselves on.

"Anarchy will never win!

He's much too old to be in Young FG surely?

Limerick Lad

William Lavelle is originally from Castlebar, the son of William and Patricia Lavelle and a grand-son of another William Lavelle who was a member of Castlebar Urban District Council in the 1960s. He attended St. Gerald’s College and University College Dublin and is currently working as an architect in Dublin. He is a former President of Young Fine Gael and has worked for Enda Kenny but I imagine you already knew this as you have posted about him before on another thread.
As he is now working in Dublin and as you say a neighbour of yours in Lucan, why shouldn't he stand for election in his local area.

cavok

Website
www.politics.ie
William Lavelle is originally from Castlebar, the son of William and Patricia Lavelle and a grand-son of another William Lavelle who was a member of Castlebar Urban District Council in the 1960s. He attended St. Gerald’s College and University College Dublin and is currently working as an architect in Dublin, he is a former President of Young Fine Gael and has worked for Enda Kenny but I imagine you already knew this as you have posted about him before on another thread.
As he is now working in Dublin and as you say a neighbour of yours in Lucan, why shouldn't he stand for election in his local area.
lol ! he must be good!

working as an architect ! not too many of them working....

Reactions: myk

Bobert

And considering you know where he lives why not call around and have a chat? You know, meet the neighbours and all that?

Limerick Lad

I think you will find that is a quote from 2004

marmurr1916

Who are you?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies