• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Who next!? Rolf Harris questioned in sex offence probe

Schomberg

Rolf Harris!? Next up Worzel Gummidge? Saville, ok, before Therouxs doc he was "a little odd", after the doc he was really odd so even though what developed was shocking it still wasn't something that came out of the blue. Rolf Harris on the other hand? Maybe I'm out of touch with the whole entertainment world, but he'd not have even been on any list of possible suspects if you'd asked me. makes you wonder what other names will pop up?

Rolf Harris has been questioned by police over historical allegations of sexual offences.

The 83-year-old entertainer and artist was interviewed under caution after attending police premises in south London by appointment in November.

On 28 March, Mr Harris, from Berkshire, was arrested and bailed until May.

He was held as part of the inquiry set up after claims were made against Jimmy Savile although his arrest is unrelated to the former BBC DJ and TV presenter.

Operation Yewtree was set up following the death of Savile in 2011, when hundreds of sex abuse allegations came to light.

The Metropolitan Police did not name Mr Harris after he was first questioned or following his arrest and have still not formally identified him. He is described by them as Yewtree 5.

BBC News - Rolf Harris questioned in Yewtree sex offence probe

Seanie Lemass

The ones my Granny always said were 'strange hawks' are turning out to have been very strange hawks. My granny would have made great forensic psychiatrist!

MacO'velli

Rolf Harris!? Next up Worzel Gummidge? Saville, ok, before Therouxs doc he was "a little odd", after the doc he was really odd so even though what developed was shocking it still wasn't something that came out of the blue. Rolf Harris on the other hand? Maybe I'm out of touch with the whole entertainment world, but he'd not have even been on any list of possible suspects if you'd asked me. makes you wonder what other names will pop up?
I may be mistaken, but I think he was detained or brought infor questioning either after the savile enquiry or around the time a certain Tory grandee was being touted as the head of a paedo ring.

Seanie Lemass

Lol! Mine would call them "quare fellas"!

Mind you she didn't like very many people! She would see a complete stranger walking past the house and say "I don't like him' :) She also refused one time to talk to one of uncle's mates because he was from Carlow, and she said they had done nothing during the Tan War!

MacO'velli

Mind you she didn't like very many people! She would see a complete stranger walking past the house and say "I don't like him' :) She also refused one time to talk to one of uncle's mates because he was from Carlow, and she said they had done nothing during the Tan War!
I tink they were of an age, down in galway if they didn't wear a cloth cap, suit jacket and Wellington boots in and out of the house they were strange.

My ol gran thinks nothing of using the n word about people of african extraction! She's say it and think nothing of it! She genuinely wouldnt mean any offence, i spose its just the times she was reared in? She is 86!

D

Dylan2010

My ol gran thinks nothing of using the n word about people of african extraction! She's say it and think nothing of it! She genuinely wouldnt mean any offence, i spose its just the times she was reared in? She is 86!
Son, what are you doing on the internet, get back to school :D

eoghanacht

Weirdo that never marries, spends and inordinate amount of time with kids, sings crappy happy clappy songs.

He could have been a Priest

sauntersplash

I don't think that's anything to be proud of.

Reck-less

My ol gran thinks nothing of using the n word about people of african extraction! She's say it and think nothing of it! She genuinely wouldnt mean any offence, i spose its just the times she was reared in? She is 86 !
Almost the same age as Margaret Thatcher.

owedtojoy

To be honest, I am shook by this.

I never liked Savile, or Gary Glitter, and Harris' music was not to my taste.

But I did like his Animal Hospital shows, and this charge cuts to the bone.

Ok, he is not found guilty of anything yet, ... but ....

D

Dylan2010

is there any serious "dirt" on any of the current British Royals or past ones? , Prince Andrew's name pops up alot if you google him but I dont have the interest to tease out "facts" from "internet facts"

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies