• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Who will be Tony O Reilly's nominee for Taoiseach?

towny

Will he back safe Michael Martin or schoolmarm Mary Hanafin or will he live on the wild side with BIFFO or Bang Bang O'Dea?

Which of them can he trust to get rid of troublesome Denis O'Brien from his Independent empire ?

corkman2007

TO'Ry's day is going to be over soon, just as well for him that he married money!

ManOfReason

You mean Sir Antony O'Reilly. I suspect he will be backing Eaoghan Harris for FF leadership.

alonso

Can we get Denis O'Brien to pay half his salary? Just in case like

Website
www.politics.ie
Twitter
davidcochrane
Lads, if you don't behave yourselves I'll ban ye, I've no time for people who want to make stupid comments likely to get YOU guys in trouble for libel.

towny

Maybe Michael Lowry will join Fianna Fail , become Taoiseach, and Tony and Denis will kiss and makeup and form a same Billionaire ( ala same sex) union.

corkman2007

Why was my post hidden? It's a well known fact the TO'Ry's wife is very wealthy.

MookieBaylock

Well, it won't be Cowan..

I can't read Sir Dr AJF AJ Tony Anthony O'Reilly's mind but coverage of Cowen was harsh recently.

He also failed the crucial Fanning/Harris household stamp duty test.

I'm guessing Hanafin.

Stíofán

Website
www.redbrick.dcu.ie
MookieBaylock said:
Well, it won't be Cowan..

I can't read Sir Dr AJF AJ Tony Anthony O'Reilly's mind but coverage of Cowen was harsh recently.
Sir Anthony O'Reilly (a tax excile) and Brian Cowen (Minister for Finance in charge of our tax laws) had a private meeting prior to the election. We can only presume they were talking about the weather.

constitutionus

yeah .

i sense another damascan conversion in the SINDO and how the only hope for the future economic stability for the country is the firm hand of BIFFO!

they'll probably shove in some waffle that he always shouldve been taoiseach and how they only had a problem with him as finance minister and now theyve got lenihan instead (i'll put my hands up, thats who i reckon who'll get it :) ) things will be hunky dory.

dont EVER think the INM group have any standards. they have no shame, only shareholders :)

Bom

the sir

O Reilly and his troupe of minions will quickly reconcile themselves with Cowen and behave as if he were always their champion. This will begin almost immediately as Cowen waxes lyrical and fulminates by turns in honouring/defending Bertie over the coming weeks, trying to exploit the hysterical public dinagrief that has gripped the feeble-minded and been promoted by the likes of Harris, Duffy et al following today's news.

Politics (from that quarter) as usual....

Eoin Coir

How Sir AJ Dr has fallen. What will Eoghan Harris write about him next sunday, he who was behind Payback front page editorial of 1997, met with Bertie and Cowen when they were not happy with coverage prior to 2007 election, then all changed, Harris was made a senator into bargain as partt of dirty deal with Bertie and Sir Aengus Fanning.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies