• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Who will form the next Government?


frankie

Active member
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
109
It is now very possible that FF andd Lab will form the next Government.

Rabbit will go in with Bertie when no other nominee will be elected as Taoiseach.

He will do it for his country,eh that will be his excuse.

The PDs are yesterdays news and willbe lucky to hold three seats FF will prob loose 10 max if the election was tomorrow but we have a long way to go and our final budget is to come in December which will show the people that we have truely finished the job we set out to do.

Health may not be perfect for another 5 years but its going the right direction.
 

Gladstone

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Messages
420
FF having missed all it's key targets from the last election they will loose 15 seats.

It will be either a FG-Labour-Green-Independent coalition or a minority FF government.

It will not be FF-Labour, labour are not that stupid not after 1992
 

frankie

Active member
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
109
Can you tell us these key targets we missed and wont complete before the election in May 2007?

The people of this country will not want another rainbow coalation not after the last disaster.

Why would people put at risk the fastest growing economy in Europe.
Irish people have more wealth than they ever has in the history of the state.and that must be protected so when the time comes people will realise this.
 

Gladstone

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Messages
420
frankie said:
Can you tell us these key targets we missed and wont complete before the election in May 2007?

The people of this country will not want another rainbow coalation not after the last disaster.

Why would people put at risk the fastest growing economy in Europe.
Irish people have more wealth than they ever has in the history of the state.and that must be protected so when the time comes people will realise this.
Since their economic policies are both as identical and as unsustainable as yours I don't see how the economy would be any diffrant.

Eliminating Waiting lists by 2004
World class health service
200 000 extra medical cards
2000 gardi
School Builiding quality
Integrated Dublin Rail network, including a metro by 2007
Reducing class sizes
Overseas Development Aid
Primary Care reform
 

frankie

Active member
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
109
Before we discuss these issues ,which I think we should leave till Monday will you be honest and tell us what you believe are the good things that this Government has achieved.
I agreed from the start that the health service was at least 5 years from been perfect but its now going in the right direction,many European countrys are having health service problems .

So come on tell us the good things first so we can debate the things you think we have not done.

I really want to see if you are totally blinded by hostility to FF
 

Gladstone

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Messages
420
Since 2002...

Abolishing the Health boards
New Busses and Darts

Thats all I can think of they havn't actually been DOING much since 2002 besides ****ing up.
 

Jippo

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2005
Messages
26
Website
www.ypds.org
Gladstone said:
Since 2002...

Abolishing the Health boards
New Busses and Darts

Thats all I can think of they havn't actually been DOING much since 2002 besides f****** up.
Demoted Ivor the Engine.
 

doozer

Member
Joined
May 15, 2006
Messages
18
frankie said:
Before we discuss these issues ,which I think we should leave till Monday will you be honest and tell us what you believe are the good things that this Government has achieved.
I agreed from the start that the health service was at least 5 years from been perfect but its now going in the right direction,many European countrys are having health service problems .

So come on tell us the good things first so we can debate the things you think we have not done.

I really want to see if you are totally blinded by hostility to FF
Are you for real? Health service in 5 YEARS!!!!! Well that's alright then, as long as your on the right track. :wink:

Firstly a government does not get 'bonus points' for effort. FF/PD's have failed to deliver on almost every promise made in the last election. As this is the case the public will hold them accountable for that.

Secondly I doubt whether anyone feels the need to wait till Monday.

Thirdly, let's for a moment put to one side the broken promises and wasted money. How about the corruption?
 

Jippo

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2005
Messages
26
Website
www.ypds.org
Ah the Progressive Democrats: free from the foul stink of corruption!!
 

doozer

Member
Joined
May 15, 2006
Messages
18
Gladstone said:
doozer said:
How about the corruption?
OH NO SHE DIDN'T!

OH IT'S ON NOW...IT'S ON NOW!

:D

Come an 'ave a go if you think your hard enough!
 

The OD

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
11,432
frankie said:
Before we discuss these issues ,which I think we should leave till Monday will you be honest and tell us what you believe are the good things that this Government has achieved.
I agreed from the start that the health service was at least 5 years from been perfect but its now going in the right direction,many European countrys are having health service problems .

So come on tell us the good things first so we can debate the things you think we have not done.

I really want to see if you are totally blinded by hostility to FF
Why should Gladstone take the time to list the 'good things'? Your the one advocating FF so why dont you tell us, just before I make efforts at tearing down each and every one as I am upfront about my hostility to FF and their blundering mismanagement of anything other than a builders sponsored fund raiser to keep bertie & co on the gravy train?

Actually, forget it, I couldnt be bothered, it would be like shooting fish in a barrel.
 

frankie

Active member
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
109
Having just read the replys on this forum its as I feared ,the people who have been attracted to this discussion are not very politically interlectual .

The replys are the usuall answers one would expect from people who are just blinded by hostillity to the largest party in the state.

If I was from America and listened to you people I would think Ireland was a third world Country you let yourselfs and your Country down with your negative talk about a very sucessful nation.

I am proud of our people and what they have achieved in Education ,Housing,personal wealth,ec etc.

I am proud when I travel in Europe and people ask ,How did you do it in Ireland how is your economy so strong.

I am proud when I walk through Dublin city and see our kids wearing Designer lables and not hand me downs.

I am proud when I see our new roads and Mercedies car and BMWs etc
ITS GREAT to go into Pearce street flats at 4 in the afternoon to canvass and find nobody is at home as they are all working and when returning there is no space to park.

I am proud to hear the sound of innercity kids laughing as they play on the state of the art facilitys in their new playgrounds which were designed by the parents themselfs.

I am proud that many people have two or three holidays every year.

I am proud to be Irish proud of my people and proud that FF played its part in creating the enviorment for this success to happen.

I am ashamed of people always knocking the wonderful nurses and doctors in our hospitals these same people have never been in a hospital especially the new ones ie Blancherstown etc etc.they are people who are weak politically and cherry pick in order to score points.


Our Country may not be perfect but its certainly not third world or anything close .

So please in future if anyone is ashamed of Ireland and what we have achieved please be specific and not just be like the sheep and say health service blah blah ,give us examples and also achknowledge the many many positives.
 

doozer

Member
Joined
May 15, 2006
Messages
18
:roll:

Are you wearing a cheerleading outfit or just bending over. This is a political discussion website not a glee club!

By the way- I'm sorry we're not interlectual enough for you. :D
 

frankie

Active member
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
109
doozer said:
:roll:

Are you wearing a cheerleading outfit or just bending over. This is a political discussion website not a glee club!

By the way- I'm sorry we're not interlectual enough for you. :D
Really you dont have to be interlectual just dont be stupid and stop knocking your own country and its people and your Government .that is all I ask so be proud and stop all this knocking.
 

doozer

Member
Joined
May 15, 2006
Messages
18
frankie said:
doozer said:
:roll:

Are you wearing a cheerleading outfit or just bending over. This is a political discussion website not a glee club!

By the way- I'm sorry we're not interlectual enough for you. :D
Really you dont have to be interlectual just dont be stupid and stop knocking your own country and its people and your Government .that is all I ask so be proud and stop all this knocking.
Oh dear.....ok.....

First of all it's spelt intellectual...alright?

Not for one moment will anyone on this site allow you to dictate how we should discuss national and local affairs under the guise of some misplaced and warped sense of national pride. This is not America, and thank God we have not yet reached the ludicrous depths of inferring that every criticism of government policy is somehow? unpatriotic.

How dare you. :evil: It is those of us who are interested and willing enough to ask the hard questions of government that make the difference, that demand a high standard in all aspects of society and who really contribute something to democracy- not brainwashed 'yes-men' who are incapable of critical thought. If you having nothing to add other than vague plattitudes about 'pride' then spare us all your effort.
 

frankie

Active member
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
109
Doozer you seem to be getting a little excited. I never told you to be patriotic as you know its a duty.

I never asked you to support the Government that optional all I asked is that you stop knocking one of the most successful economys in Europe.

None of you ever mention this fact all you do is knock knock knock and never come up with any suggestion.

Also I will never appoligise for been proud of our people who created the wealth and also I will not appoligise because FF created the envoirment for the success.

So why dont you and the rest of the sheep who never seem to be happy go to a country that has the poverty that you so desire and have your revelution that you and your likes need to survive .
 

doozer

Member
Joined
May 15, 2006
Messages
18
frankie said:
Doozer you seem to be getting a little excited. I never told you to be patriotic as you know its a duty.
No it's not- I know no such thing. As far as I'm concerned Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

frankie said:
I never asked you to support the Government that optional all I asked is that you stop knocking one of the most successful economys in Europe.
Telling people to stop 'knocking the government' like some whiney teenager amounts to asking people to support them. If all criticism is simply 'knocking'? them then what else exists other than implicit acceptance?

frankie said:
None of you ever mention this fact all you do is knock knock knock and never come up with any suggestion.
Are you outside a door or something?

frankie said:
Also I will never appoligise for been proud of our people who created the wealth and also I will not appoligise because FF created the envoirment for the success.
Again with the lame retreat into sentimental nationalism. This is getting tiresome.
Oh and as a side issue FF DID NOT create the current economic boom.

frankie said:
So why dont you and the rest of the sheep who never seem to be happy go to a country that has the poverty that you so desire and have your revelution that you and your likes need to survive .
Um who are you talking to?
Oh,.... those of use who want to discuss politics are the sheep is it? :?
Are you saying we're not welcome in this country or are you threatening to deport everyone who thinks FF are lying, cheating, corrupt, layabout, under-achieving, unprincipled wasters? Cause if the latest opinion polls are anything to go buy you'll lose a fair old chunk of the population! :D

By the way, can I take this opportunity to encourage you to go out canvassing for your local FF candidate Frankie- cause with friends like you, who needs enemies. The rainbow will win by a landslide.
 

frankie

Active member
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
109
Doozer what are you on, there is help out there just call to any local cllr and they will give you a list of drug rehab clinics
 
Top