Whopper Harney - fit for Health ?

gatsbygirl20

This isn't the classroom where you are the responsible adult. People speak like this in the real world.

So much for all that creative literature stuff. But then Cyp's stuff probably isn't the kind of stuff that would ever make it into the required reading list as set by the intellectual midgets and failed novelists in the Department of Education.

Perhaps it doesn't meet your high standards. But then most of your own short posts would probably fail to do so too. The good thing about sites like this is that they are not constrained by the inferior minds of people who intellectually never left the classroom. There is a mix of opinions. They may not agree but it is a conversation. And with disagreements, people learn more about how others think and perceive matters. Surely you would be in favour of that kind of thing -- Learning? :)
The post I quoted has nothing to do with "opinions" or "conversations" as you must be perfectly well aware.

It is a disgusting, self-indulgent piece of pure abuse which hints at some strange, twisted obsession with defecation and female sexual organs.

Freud would have had a field day with it.

No named person, whatever their political leanings--and God knows I'm no Harney fan---should have such filth and abuse heaped upon them on a public site.

That is my opinion.

It has nothing to do with midgets, teachers, the Dept of Education, or any of your other obsessions.

ger12

This isn't the classroom where you are the responsible adult. People speak like this in the real world. Some politicians are intensely disliked.

So much for all that creative literature stuff. But then Cyp's stuff probably isn't the kind of stuff that would ever make it into the required reading list as set by the intellectual midgets and failed novelists in the Department of Education.

Perhaps it doesn't meet your high standards. But then most of your own short posts would probably fail to do so too. The good thing about sites like this is that they are not constrained by the opinions of people who intellectually never left the classroom dictating that politicians should be held in high, forelock-tugging, regard. Scumbags are scumbags. It doesn't matter what party they are from, even Labour. And the unearned respect and deference that these scumbags demand as a right should not be given. There is a mix of opinions here. They may not agree but it is a conversation. And with disagreements, people learn more about how others think and perceive matters. Surely you would be in favour of that kind of thing -- Learning? :)
Decency is a standard one could compare to. And some of the posts here don't reach that standard.

If you heard 7 years olds in the school yard hurling abuse like this, you'd be rightly disgusted.

GDPR

GG, dear girl, the only filthy disgustin piece of pure abuse was the lady herself.

If you are going to get your knickers round your ankles over what was actually a homage to Jonathan Swift from cYp, than you don't know too much about English Literature, even less about politics and certainly nothing of what is moral and what isn't.

ger12

GG, dear girl, the only filthy disgustin piece of pure abuse was the lady herself.

If you are going to get your knickers round your ankles over what was actually a homage to Jonathan Swift from cYp, than you don't know too much about English Literature, even less about politics and certainly nothing of what is moral and what isn't.
Eagle, I'm no PD, but she steered the reform of cancer services here, the advances in the last number of years (from bottom of the league to alongside the UK in the middle) are considerable. The media spin lots of stories and we're fúcked right now because of FG/Lab policy.

And no-one should be subjected to abuse like this. If you wouldn't say it to her face in public, then why type it here? (and I don't believe that 90% of posters would say it to her face in public).

jmcc

If you heard 7 years olds in the school yard hurling abuse like this, you'd be rightly disgusted.
Using some of those terms and arguments? I'd be very surprised.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
It is not by accident that I alighted on Mary Harney as a subject for attack

Those who know her, followed what she did closely, will rightly have a very poor opinion of her

The secretive outright cronyistic nature of government in Ireland gives people like Harney deep cover

Also the odds are further stacked against us by the obscene defamation laws of this country

Abuse simpliciter is all we are left with...and a lazy fatty...with no self control...and little if any administrative competence ..has no business being Minister for Health...indeed the outrageous cheek of her in trading off our civility ...that we might avoid discussion of her disgusting nature...is not cheek that we can ignore

Fatty Harney's problem is not glandular...it is the coping symptom of a twisted creature...riven by barely masked dark psychopathologies ...a cry for help...much like the serial killer who leaves the police purposeful clues

Cyp

ger12

jmcc

Freud would have had a field day with it.
Freud was an idiot who did enough cocaine to kill a small horse. I believe some of his "theories" are now only taught to illustrate how the Scientific Method works to deal with such stupidity masqeruading as Science.

No named person, whatever their political leanings--and God knows I'm no Harney fan---should have such filth and abuse heaped upon them on a public site.
Well nobody mentioned the Frontline Prez. It may have escaped your notice but we have to pay for the failures of these scumbags in money and lives. You might think that they are worthy of respect. I don't.

gatsbygirl20

Freud was an idiot who did enough cocaine to kill a small horse. I believe some of his "theories" are now only taught to illustrate how the Scientific Method works to deal with such stupidity masqeruading as Science.

Well nobody mentioned the Frontline Prez. It may have escaped your notice but we have to pay for the failures of these scumbags in money and lives. You might think that they are worthy of respect. I don't.
I am neither a fan of Harney nor of Freud. . His theories are hardly the point here.

The post I quoted is twisted, disgusting and abusive.

It should have been left in the archives along with the other demented, nasty diseased ravings that this site has been host to on occasions.

jmcc

I am neither a fan of Harney nor of Freud. . His theories are hardly the point here.
You were the one who brought him up.

The post I quoted is twisted, disgusting and abusive.
So is a lot of satire.

It should have been left in the archives along with the other demented, nasty diseased ravings that this site has been host to on occasions.
The whole point of satire is that it is written in such a way to provoke reaction. Surely you must know this simple fact?

milipod

You were the one who brought him up.

So is a lot of satire.

The whole point of satire is that it is written in such a way to provoke reaction. Surely you must know this simple fact?
God forbid.

eamo

The PDs promoted an evil, divisive and oppressive economic and political ideology. When they were decimated at the polls they chose to disband instead of fighting their cause. That showed how craven and cowardly they were. Mary Harney espoused and promoted their sick ideology more than most of them.

Now having said that, CYP reminded all here of our common humanity when he or she started a thread about the late Irishpancake (Donal Murray RIP). Well even Harney has feelings and is as human as the rest of us.
It is hard to believe that the horrible post which brought this thread back to life was by the same person who such a short time ago seemed to seek to unite all here with thoughts of common humanity.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
That fat sack of sh1t Harney was a lazy work dodger on whose watch lives were needlessly lost

First off was the massive expense in refitting Hawkins House for her extraordinary and uncontrollable toiletary needs....gallons of stuff gushed from her arsė in an often near continuous stream whilst she'd continue gorging herself, often with raw animals in a futile bid to satiate her unrelenting whopaholism.

Then she'd briefly make an appearance in official meetings and summarily capitulate to whatever vested interests were present, before retiring to her office where her private secretary often had to wash enemas of cream bund into her, suspended in a coarse vodka tincture as her oesophagus would be impacted due to her demented gobbling

Also on numerous occasions crack medical teams had to be diverted from saving lives to furtively treating her numerous lifestyle induced medical problems. A frequent occurence was both her eyeballs popping out due to critical bloatedness from over gorging. That happened on a near weekly basis and she regularly used to be sedated as dhe'd try to bite into her caretakers such was her unbounded hunger.

Indeed her first and only child was never noticed by her, as she was so morbidly obese as not to notice the weight gain. Indeed the poor chap, already en route to escape via her birth canal had to turn back...not because of the abominable stench off her foetid gee...no...the problem was her gee was welded shut with titanium plates. A conscientious medical Doctor who also had a Phd in Mechanical Engineering judiciously welded the stink slit shut one night when she was crazed with the drink. His reasons were simple...his top surgeons were being diverted on a near daily basis to deal with various disgusting hernias distending from her lady parts. The poor chap is still hiding out above her left buttock in inhumanly cramped conditions.

Also there was the time that an Anthropological Speleologist had to collaborate with a crack Nasa team of computer modellers to determine an ingression route into a two week impaction caused by her deranged gluttony of 40 Kgs of plasticine diverted from deprived school children.

A thoroughly odious and lunatic individual who should never have been let near power

cYp
She hadn't a clue what she is going - and she still keeps her hand in politics
Irish health spending among highest in Europe, according to EU
Irish health spending is among the highest in Europe and hospital staffing has exceeded pre-boom levels, according to new EU figures....At the same time, Irish health outcomes are below European averages in many areas, including cancer, heart disease and respiratory conditions.
cyp

VHF

Look at the portion of spend towards medical recruitment agency employees. Key names croup up - why? Seems to me a cozy pals club exists - why is that allowed. Agency staff tender - when was a tender procurement foe a recruitment agency last conducted? Is the state getting the most cost effective providers?

redsaint

She's up in Trump Tower eating all the Pizza's.Or getting her hair done for free somewhere.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies