Who's behind the Great Lotto

Prof Honeydew

Seeing as P.ie has the Ireland's biggest concentration of conspiracy theorists, I'm gobsmacked it has taken until now to start a thread on last Saturday's Lotto draw.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2017/1008/910715-lottery/

A trick of the light? Pah! In all honesty, there can't be a tin foil hat in the length and breadth of Ireland who accepts the National Lottery's explanation.

A brief reflection of light made some players think a ball in last night's Lotto Plus 1 draw had two different numbers on it, the National Lottery said this afternoon, as it moved to assure players of the integrity of the draw.
The public has a right to know who's behind this sickening revelation of yet another another mind-boggling example of what happens behind the scenes in the most corrupt, evil, brutal, elitist, reactionary state in the world. Is it
- The Church?
- Fianna Fail?
- The EU?
- Angela Merkel?
- The GAA?
- Vladimir Putin?
- The Christain Brothers?
- ISIS?
- The Shinners?
- The banks?
- Trump?
- Slab Murphy?
- Goldman Sachs?
- The Freemasons?
- RTE?
- Denis O'Brien?
- The Illuminati?
- Elvis?
- Aliens from outer space?

Nothing less than a full, sworn, independent, public enquiry before a Dail Committee with powers to enforce the attendance of all the above suspects under pain of arrest can set the nation's mind at rest. The Government should immediately appoint an ambitious backbencher to chair it.

LookWhoItIs

Seeing as P.ie has the Ireland's biggest concentration of conspiracy theorists, I'm gobsmacked it has taken until now to start a thread on last Saturday's Lotto draw.

A trick of the light? Pah! In all honesty, there can't be a tin foil hat in the length and breadth of Ireland who accepts the National Lottery's explanation.

The public has a right to know who's behind this sickening revelation of yet another another mind-boggling example of what happens behind the scenes in the most corrupt, evil, brutal, elitist, reactionary state in the world. Is it
- The Church?
- Fianna Fail?
- The EU?
- Angela Merkel?
- The GAA?
- Vladimir Putin?
- ISIS?
- The Shinners?
- The banks?
- Trump?
- Slab Murphy?
- Goldman Sachs?
- The Freemasons?
- RTE?
- Denis O'Brien?
- The Illuminati?
- Elvis?

Nothing less than a full, sworn, independent, public enquiry before a Dail Committee with powers to enforce the attendance of all the above suspects under pain of arrest can set the nation's mind at rest. The Government should immediately appoint an ambitious backbencher to chair it.
Clearly SF/IRA

Accidental sock

Numbers? Conspiracy?

Run_to_da_hills woke from his slumber. A dog howled in the distance. He knew.....his time had come.

'orebel

Where's Runtodahills when ya need him?

Edit: Snap!

Bea C

- The Church?
- Fianna Fail?
- The EU?
- Angela Merkel?
- The GAA?
- Vladimir Putin?
- ISIS?
- The Shinners?
- The banks?
- Trump?
- Slab Murphy?
- Goldman Sachs?
- The Freemasons?
- RTE?
- Denis O'Brien?
- The Illuminati?
- Elvis?

The Healy Raes.

redhead

Harvey Weinstein.

I have an alibi. I was at a Build-the-burger meeting. I can't account for the location of some of my, err, friends of a specific and excellent religious persuasion. I'm sure we have an understanding.

farnaby

Numbers? Conspiracies? Our resident numerologist run_to_da_hills would have been all over this one in times gone by.

Accidental sock

hollandia

Yiz are all nutcases. It was obviously Rupert Murdoch.

Prof Honeydew

Numbers? Conspiracy?

Run_to_da_hills woke from his slumber. A dog howled in the distance. He knew.....his time had come.
Interesting, it was the number 33 which morphed into 38 under suspicious circumstances.

Multiply by 2 = 66.
Add another 6.
666!

Geddit?

Accidental sock

Interesting, it was the number 33 which morphed into 38 under suspicious circumstances.

Multiply by 2 = 66.
Add another 6.
666!

Geddit?
Good try....but it's not the same.... :(

3 + 3 + 3 + 8 = 17

17 X 38 = 646

1 + 7 + 3 + 8 = 19

19 + 646 = 665

665 / 665 = 1

665 + 1 = Whaddyakno?

New Threads