• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Why are the Gardai allowing Criminals to make fortunes from Prostitution?

IbrahaimMohamad

According to Ruhama a State Funded NGO, Ireland's indoor sex trade has become predominantly organised and controlled by organized criminal gangs, some of which are Irish and others are foreign.

Ruhama reckon that some 95% of street prostitutes are drug users. Hundreds and Hundreds of Prostitutes advertise openly so they must be easy for Gardai to track down and prosecute.

Then there is the further criminality of the earnings most likely not being subject to income tax. The Industry is a huge attraction drawing foreign criminals to Ireland as well as funding criminality on a huge scale.

How is illegal immigration policed in Ireland if hundreds of foreign unfortunates can be advertised in the Sex Industry under the noses of Gardai?

How hard can it be for a Garda to call a number find a building and deport an illegal alien or are Gardai just turning a blind eye?

southwestkerry

I think you are been harsh on the Gardai.
They know the score but when it comes to putting people behind bars... coupled with the fact that law breakers well get out again very soon due to lack off space in the prison system, well they have their work cut out for them.
Tried to find a link to a story I saw a while back... no luck.
Its about the laws when it comes to deporting and such.
swk

Johnny Zordan

The ladies charge for their time and companionship only, anything else that occurs is a coincidence and a private matter between consenting adults.

eoghanacht

The ladies charge for their time and companionship only, anything else that occurs is a coincidence and a private matter between consenting adults.

So sex slaves is all a myth then??

The ladies are free to come and go as they please

eoghanacht

According to Ruhama a State Funded NGO, Ireland's indoor sex trade has become predominantly organised and controlled by organized criminal gangs, some of which are Irish and others are foreign.

Ruhama reckon that some 95% of street prostitutes are drug users. Hundreds and Hundreds of Prostitutes advertise openly so they must be easy for Gardai to track down and prosecute.

Then there is the further criminality of the earnings most likely not being subject to income tax. The Industry is a huge attraction drawing foreign criminals to Ireland as well as funding criminality on a huge scale.

How is illegal immigration policed in Ireland if hundreds of foreign unfortunates can be advertised in the Sex Industry under the noses of Gardai?

How hard can it be for a Garda to call a number find a building and deport an illegal alien or are Gardai just turning a blind eye?

Who are the 'aliens' the criminal gangs of the women trafficked into the country and raped on a daily basis?

FrankSpeaks

It is high time it was legalised, regulated and taxed, that would sort the problem out. Punters would not be prosecuted and less likely to encounter infected prostitutes or gigolos. The prostitutes would be freed from the tyranny of pimps and the goverment would earn revenue from the proceeds. Gardai could then devote more resources to trafficking and illegal sex operatives.

firefly123

Personally I don't see why it shouldn't be legal as long as its two consenting adults. Tax and regulate it. Men (and women) have needs and if they have to pay for it then fine. I'd much rather see safe conditions and protection for the workers than brushing it under the carpet and pretending it doesn't happen.
It's all very Victorian.

b.a. baracus

Ruhama is a front for the Catholic Church.

Ruhama has successfully linked the words "prostitution" and "trafficking" in people's minds through a campaign of constant misinformation over the past number of years. Previously they preferred the "fallen woman" angle but that fell out of favour when they decided to hide their Catholic Church connection.

Legalise, regulate it, tax it and drive the pimps out.

Making it even more illegal will just drive it further underground and mean more bloody trafficking.

If I want to sell my body and somebody else wants to buy it (some chance!) then that is a matter between me and the other individual. Why people think the State should become involved in making that illegal is absolutely beyond me. They should instead regulate it and tax it so that they can ensure proper treatment for both sides of the transaction. Prostitution is going to happen anyway, face facts.

IbrahaimMohamad

How does some one come from Brazil or Argentina or some where else to Ireland and operate any business for financial reward without a visa?

IbrahaimMohamad

It is high time it was legalised, regulated and taxed, that would sort the problem out. Punters would not be prosecuted and less likely to encounter infected prostitutes or gigolos. The prostitutes would be freed from the tyranny of pimps and the goverment would earn revenue from the proceeds. Gardai could then devote more resources to trafficking and illegal sex operatives.
That may well come to pass but in the mean time enforce the Law. Deport illegal workers. Sieze the proceeds of Crime.

eoghanacht

eoghanacht

Ruhama is a front for the Catholic Church.

Ruhama has successfully linked the words "prostitution" and "trafficking" in people's minds through a campaign of constant misinformation over the past number of years. Previously they preferred the "fallen woman" angle but that fell out of favour when they decided to hide their Catholic Church connection.

Legalise, regulate it, tax it and drive the pimps out.

Making it even more illegal will just drive it further underground and mean more bloody trafficking.

If I want to sell my body and somebody else wants to buy it (some chance!) then that is a matter between me and the other individual. Why people think the State should become involved in making that illegal is absolutely beyond me. They should instead regulate it and tax it so that they can ensure proper treatment for both sides of the transaction. Prostitution is going to happen anyway, face facts.

Oooh CC conspiracy.

Study highlights sex trafficking in Ireland - RTÉ News

I suppose NUI Galway are involved in the conspiracy too.

b.a. baracus

IbrahaimMohamad

There is some trafficking, I don't dispute that. Ruhama have convinced people that every prostitute is trafficked, that is untrue.

My solution will reduce trafficking. Ruhama's will increase it. And yes Ruhama is a front for the Catholic Church.
Why are Ruhama providing Housing for illegal alien prostitutes? Why not deport them instead?

eoghanacht

There is some trafficking, I don't dispute that. Ruhama have convinced people that every prostitute is trafficked, that is untrue.
They have? And you've canvassed the country on this have you?

My solution will reduce trafficking. Ruhama's will increase it.
Aren't ye great now all's we need is the stupid government to appoint you sex Tzar.

And yes Ruhama is a front for the Catholic Church.
I never said it wasn't, I asked is it all a CC conspiracy and according to you is it.

So how often do you use sex trafficked girls?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies