• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

why are the KPMG Drunk daddy's videos and threads all being deleted from all websites (boards.ie, politics.ie and youtube)?

murtaep

why are the KPMG Drunk daddy's videos and threads all being deleted from all websites (boards.ie, politics.ie and youtube)?

Who is this girl?

ruserious

Why do you want to bring it up. What if it was your daughter ya sack of spuds. Leave it be.

mr. jings

A sixteen year old, who's a bit of an arse with a bit of drink taken, but doesn't need or deserve total internet nuttiness. Thank Christ none of my mid teen flagon escapades ever got uploaded.

Mr Aphorisms

Twitter
crimesofbrits
Probably because she gave no permission to have it put on the net, she was drunk, she is 16 and the cameraman was perving at her. Her parents are probably going up the wall and demanding it be taken down.

Enough reason? Or do you need to see young women making eejits of themselves?

True Republican

I saw the video in question, the girl in question is an immature idiot, her friends were mortified at her antics, she sounds like a spolit brat.

Politics matters

A sixteen year old, who's a bit of an arse with a bit of drink taken, but doesn't need or deserve total internet nuttiness. Thank Christ none of my mid teen flagon escapades ever got uploaded.
A "Flagon" I have not heard that term in a while what does it mean? Remind me please?:D Is it some form of drink I believe?

murtaep

Probably because she gave no permission to have it put on the net, she was drunk, she is 16 and the cameraman was perving at her. Her parents are probably going up the wall and demanding it be taken down.

Enough reason? Or do you need to see young women making eejits of themselves?
why are the dicussion threads being deleted?
how do you know she is 16? and thousands of videos every day are uploaded of people who did not give permission, no law against it in ireland.

nicht besonders

If it was some "knacker" in tracksuit from one of the less salubrious parts of Ireland acting like the obnoxious tossers they're expected to be I doubt they'd be getting removed tbf.

Campion

A "Flagon" I have not heard that term in a while what does it mean? Remind me please?:D Is it some form of drink I believe?
Today its a 2 litre plastic bottle of cider. Anglicans call the big silver container that holds the wine for consecration a flagon. So its a versatile term.

Ribeye

yep, this story is now moving on from what KPMG Girl said, to focus on the massive effort to censor the video,

The other thread on this site now has 40 pages of comments and the story is all over google and twitter,

the zoo??? really mods????

drummed

yep, this story is now moving on from what KPMG Girl said, to focus on the massive effort to censor the video,

The other thread on this site now has 40 pages of comments and the story is all over google and twitter,

the zoo??? really mods????

You'll be back in a minute with concrete evidence of this "massive effort" no doubt?

ShoutingIsLeadership

She's still a minor. Whether it's on the internet or not, we adults should remember that. And I would say that no matter what her economic or social background was.

Let's not pretend any of us is remotely bothered about censorship, in this context.

Honecker

she was only 16? jesus

Ribeye

You'll be back in a minute with concrete evidence of this "massive effort" no doubt?
Well, if the video is discussed on Rte radio tomorrow, like the pothole video was, ill retract my comment,

(it wont be)

pinemartin

It's not an "either or" thing.
In my younger days a naggin of cheap crap vodka and a few bottles of beer and straight into the disco before the booze wore off. Aaah the joys of being a 15 year old.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies