• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Why are women forced to cover up their breasts ?

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Women showing their breasts will attract serious indecency style charges in Ireland - yet men showing Moobs are fine.

Why is this unfair law in place ?

Also note it is being questioned in the UK also:

There's nothing wrong with topless sunbathing - Telegraph
A group of Australian politicians tried to ban it in 2008, with one Labour MP, Paul Gibson posing the searching question: “if you’re on the beach, do you want somebody with big knockers next to you when you’re there with the kids?” Well I don’t know Paul - if you positioned yourself right, they might just keep the wind off.
I know of at least one lady pie poster engaged in topless sunbathing abroad right now... what are your thoughts ?

cYp

jacko

theres nothing wrong with it and its not illegal - plenty of topless women on brittas bay beach when the weather allows !

The Banker

Why stop at breasts? If they dont want to they shouldn't be forced to wear bikini bottoms either.

just4ever

Moobs are much more offensive to me. I try to keep mine covered at all times.

Sync

I'm all for making the display of moobs illegal.

just4ever

I'm sorry

Last edited:

reknaw

The main beach in Helsinki is about 400 metres from my pad there and it is quite common to see women sunbathing, swimming and walking around topless there. It doesn't bother anyone. Fortunately, women themselves decide whether or not to go topless and those with what a friend of mine calls kärpäslätkät ("fly swatters") almost invariably keep the top part of their bikini on.;););)

I have a theory cyberianpan. If women were forced to cover their ears, every male on the planet would be stariing at the sides of our heads when talking to us.

As to why I am forced to cover up my moobs? Because it's bloody freezing, and never stops bloody raining.

Dohville

I think it should be illegal for the sparrow chests and pigeon walking types (complete with ironed down fringe and sham moustaches)to walk about shirtless(football shirt tucked down their tracksuit bottoms) at the first bit of sunshine in the city.

goosebump

90% of breasts are more attractive when in the bra than out, so lets be careful what we wish for.

splashy

I have a theory cyberianpan. If women were forced to cover their ears, every male on the planet would be stariing at the sides of our heads when talking to us.

As to why I am forced to cover up my moobs? Because it's bloody freezing, and never stops bloody raining.
Gender ambiguity alert!

What are the rules on public nudity here anyway?

blinding

Free female breasts

I am willing to man the ramparts for this worthy cause !

Interista

Maybe one of those African nations where women regularly go around with their t1ts out should invade Ireland to liberate our women from the tyranny of the bra, just like the Yanks did for Afghan women suffering beneath their burkas?

niropiro

Public nudity should be legal.
What's the big deal?
Clothing keeps you warm in winter or keeps you dry.
In the summer when the sun is shining and their is a warm breeze what could be better than to walk around uninhibited by unnecessary garments?
Some will argue that perverts will have a field day - but surely perversion is caused to some extent by the taboos which create sexual frustration and disordered personalities?
Why is there shame about the human body?
It is truly bizarre.
Some women I have slept with have wanted the lights off and others - even with slim athletic beautiful bodies - immediately covered up after sex.
Most women don't have a problem being seen totally naked once I get them into bed.
It never ceases to amaze me how a woman you met only hours before goes to bed with you and is stark naked in your arms when hours before we were perfect strangers who would have ran away screaming if a man saw them in the nip.
Funny isn't it?
Children would happily run naked around the house at bath time.
We tell them to be ashamed.
We perpetuate shame and insecurity that damages kids into teenage years and early adulthood and beyond.
Girls cut themselves and starve themselves thinking their behind is too large or their breast are too small while guys worry about the size of the penis or their bellies or their love handles. This anxiety prevents them from meeting the opposite sex and means that being naked and having sex is terrifying for very many who end up living sad lonely lives.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies