• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Why Croke Park 2 failed...

DaveM

[video=youtube;meiU6TxysCg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meiU6TxysCg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Prester Jim

[video=youtube;meiU6TxysCg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meiU6TxysCg&feature=player_embedded[/video]
You compare me to a monkey one more time and i'm gonna throw my sh1t at you.

RobertW

You compare me to a monkey one more time and i'm gonna throw my sh1t at you.
I wouldn't worry about it. The opening poster is a bit of a retard. As soon as I saw who it was I didn't bother with the video.

DaveM

I wouldn't worry about it. The opening poster is a bit of a retard. As soon as I saw who it was I didn't bother with the video.
:confused: wtf???

Prester Jim

Check out the video, it is interesting.

Rural

That's excellent Dave - I have worked out that the monkey on the right is a higher civil servant/politician/judge/tax avoider/banker or union leader. The one on the left is everyone else, we have come to love cucumber and we scoff at grapes.

Ulster-Lad

You didn't by chance notice what forum it is posted in did you? Retard indeed

RobertW

Monkey on the right is a benchmarked public servant - he gets incremented to grapes.
Monkey on the left is private sector worker - he gets cucumber or nothing.
I was at a private function recently of accountants and tax consultants.

Judging from that I'd certainly have it the other way around.

tipp revolution

I was at a private function recently of accountants and tax consultants.

Judging from that I'd certainly have it the other way around.
Thanks to NAMA?

Teabag

You would be an excellent union leader. You have lost the ability to listen.