Why do some areas become known for having exceptionally good looking men?

milipod

Marty is some yoke alright. He looks like humpty dumpty with a bad dye job. A face for radio if ever there was one.

One of the RTE sports presenters is an exceptionally good-looking bloke.
Miriam?

Rural

Before I go, I have to say that Saith County Dublin men are all (without exception) drop dead gorgeous!

Okay SO'P?:)

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Before I go, I have to say that Saith County Dublin men are all (without exception) drop dead gorgeous!

Okay SO'P?:)
Never took you for such a softie rural!:lol: p.s Have you checked out all their buns?petunia

The Field Marshal

To be called a "Lasher" by a Cork lad would make any girl weak-kneed.
Im not one bit surprised.
Being below average height many Corkman resort to S & M.

Its becoming a real problem there lately.

D

Deleted member 39930

And she'd be right too. Just sayin'

I'm thinking Saith Cainty Dablin here obviously. One of my daughters reckons its Belfast. My other daughter and missis o'p reckon one shouldn't judge people on their appearance, because they both think Neil Young was an attractive looking man, tho' I demur (but then what would I know?).

The plug ugly ones tend to come from the midlands and Cork. But judging by that "other thread" maybe Galway is in with a shout too. Not to mention the peculiar specimens you see on the Northside.

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Im not one bit surprised.
Being below average height many Corkman resort to S & M.

Its becoming a real problem there lately.
I never know when your serious Marshal, but the way you state things, always makes me smile....

Irish-Rationalist

I'm thinking Saith Cainty Dablin here obviously. One of my daughters reckons its Belfast. My other daughter and missis o'p reckon one shouldn't judge people on their appearance, because they both think Neil Young was an attractive looking man, tho' I demur (but then what would I know?).

The plug ugly ones tend to come from the midlands and Cork. But judging by that "other thread" maybe Galway is in with a shout too. Not to mention the peculiar specimens you see on the Northside.
As this thread is embarrassingly shallow and superficial, focusing on mens good or not so good looks; I'm a reasonable looking fellow of Belfast origin who'd like to meet a bit of southern Irish fanny i.e. a dirty auld fenian trollop, who'd be interested in a cross cultural exchange. My inbox is open, as shall be your legs.

corporal punishment

Methinks the dog faced one protests too much. This anti Cork thing is so predominant now, I'm thinking they may be jealous of our awesomeness.

Rural

I know this is a very old one, but I have found it to be a very true one:

Beauty comes from within.

Socratus O' Pericles

How about Beauty Is Skin Deep, on the other hand.

Cruimh

I know this is a very old one, but I have found it to be a very true one:

Beauty comes from within.
How about Beauty Is Skin Deep, on the other hand.
Beauty can be bank account deep .....

[video=youtube;Lj-9lSEBBm0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj-9lSEBBm0[/video]

Not that I'm cynical, like ....

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom